1000 Things that RuneScape has taught us!

13teen

It taught me that killing rats in a castle dungeon will help me wear heavier armor and better swords.

I now know that the treasure of the desert is black magic - ancient magic.

I know that there are evil chickens which pop out of nowhere attempting to kill you.

If I kill someone they will only drop what they are currently wearing and I won't get access to their bank.

Zezima stopped a bus with him 99 strength and saved a baby.

I can summon monsters by using a pouch, some herbs and the dead carcass of another monster.

Trees fully grow in a few hours.

I can walk into a bank with a backpack full of weaponry and dead animals right after I kill people and be treated as a gentleman.

I can hold up to 28 of any given items before I need to take it to the bank.

I can kill a dragon with my bare hands.

Wooden stakes really do kill vampires.

There are actually multiple gods, the most popular including Saradomin, Zamorak and Guthix.

The world gets worse as time goes on *RS3*

I started playing runescape in grade 1 and it definitely taught me a lot. 

-I've never met anyone that can type faster than me. I know some of you nerds may be faster but anyone that online games is probably faster than the average person. I'm so thankful for this skill because writing essays or anything long has become bearable. 

-Got me to start thinking with a business mindset because I started making/botting gp and selling for $$. My first business experiences ever come from rs.

-Never to trust people. I've got lured enough times to know that.

-Sloots always gonna be wanting your moola.

I started playing runescape in grade 1 and it definitely taught me a lot. 

-I've never met anyone that can type faster than me. I know some of you nerds may be faster but anyone that online games is probably faster than the average person. I'm so thankful for this skill because writing essays or anything long has become bearable. 

-Got me to start thinking with a business mindset because I started making/botting gp and selling for $$. My first business experiences ever come from rs.

-Never to trust people. I've got lur ed enough times to know that.

-Sloots always gonna be wanting your moola.

i can type faster than u

na im kidding, like i dont have anything better to do

• Like 1