about to start botting again

dannyali2123

hi everyone! 

I've been a bit inactive lately due personal stuff going on and also since i didnt really feel like botting anymore ever since osbot 2 came out (idk why) but im out of a job yet again so i plan on starting to bot again lol

anyone got any suggestions on what to bot and stuff? i havent botted for like 6 months or so i think but last thing i was doing was druids, and before that just flax/spinning and WC thats all. im looking for something with decent gp/hr and low ban rates, like anything from 80k+ 

When did you bot last?

Ban rate has been relatively high/elevated for the past 6+ month, however many people are still botting successfully, just need experience and skill at it.\

As for methods, as you probably know, gold farming is super competitive so not many people will share worthwhile methods.

For the ones you stated, you can read up script threads which do those skills and see how people are doing, besides that you can always Google gp/hr methods and then compare with the script repo to see if scripts exists for any of those methods.

Welcome back!

• 3 weeks later...