{75+ Wc} Free Woodcutting Service!

Scout

Allow me to start by saying I have a few computers and monitors side by side.  While I play games, I usually just skill on one of my accounts.  Skills that require minimal work such as cooking, fletching, woodcutting, etc.

Currently I have 99 Fletch and 99 Cooking.  Over the last 2-3 days, I've just been cutting magics at the duel arena, whilst gaming.  Over the last few days I've managed to cut 2,000 Magics, and go from 94 to 95 Wc.  Not sure how many "exact hours" I put into it, but I've just been doing it over the past 2-3 days whilst I game.

Pic of my stats-

AL8eaWL.png

opuZCTA.png

So what is my offer? 

Do you want free Exp & Free magic logs without doing any work?  I'll happily load up more clients and cut logs on your account for you, assuming I am allowed to have half of the magics that are cut.  The reason this service is for 75+\magics only is because two magics at the duel arena is a lot less work than having to bank every minute for willows, rotate on 4 yews, etc.

I'd prefer a Dragon axe be used, but a rune-axe will work too I suppose (You must supply one of them).

I realize I'm new to this forum, but certainly not new to RS Black Markets\services.  If you feel inclined to trust me or have any questions, feel free to post or PM me a Skype to discuss it further.  If not, thanks for reading.

This will be a pretty "open ended" service.  If you ever want on the account for some reason when I'm training, I'll let you back on.   If you want me to not cut for a day so you can play, fine.  If I'm ever on and you want on, just skype me and I'll get off.

I may be willing do do other skills for you as well, such as Fletching, Cooking, Magic (Alchs\Teleports).  Just ask, and we can work something out.

TOS-

I will not be held responsible for any bans that result on your account that came from a result of your botting before\after\during my service.  Everything I do will be done by hand, and if you ever want a screenshot while I'm online, you'll see I'm on the RS Client. My cut of the magic logs will be taken on a regular basis after I'm done with a session. Any logs on the account are yours, as I will take my cut before getting off.

Edited by Scout

TOS-

I will not be held responsible for any bans that result on your account that came from a result of your botting before\after\during my service.  Everything I do will be done by hand, and if you ever want a screenshot while I'm online, you'll see I'm on the RS Client. My cut of the magic logs will be taken on a regular basis after I'm done with a session. Any logs on the account are yours, as I will take my cut before getting off.

2ZFdIx4.gif

• Like 1

Very nice, I would happily let you ue one of my accs if I had a 75 wc acc tongue.png GOod luck with your services mate biggrin.png

Shoot, I wish I still had my level 97 wood cutting account(sold for 4.5m). Interesting service neverthless.

Best of luck =)

Thanks for the posts.  Yeah I mean I'm semi-afking my woodcutting, and doing a few more wouldn't be all that much harder.  And like I said, feel free to ask about any other semi-afkable skills if you wish.