[Guide] [In-Depth] How To: Get 99Str/att/def/hp/ranged Without Botting

The Hero of Time

so bannings dont happen in nmz??

Not if you use this method, if you bot in nmz, yeahhh thats a different story

Auto clicker = ban

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL x1000

i trained 99 atk, def, str, hp and ranged with an autoclicker on rapid heal without a ban, i also autoclicked 99 fletching

GG m8

Nice guide but, how much do absorption potions cost in points?

1 dose = 1k , so 1 pot = 4k points

Not if you use this method, if you bot in nmz, yeahhh thats a different story

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL x1000

i trained 99 atk, def, str, hp and ranged with an autoclicker on rapid heal without a ban, i also autoclicked 99 fletching

GG m8

1 dose = 1k , so 1 pot = 4k points

Sorry to burst any bubbles here but last I heard, autoclickers are way, way way way way way more dangerous than using an actual script with a client? Autoclickers have no movement of screen, no antiban, nothing human like.....and IT IS A 3RD PARTY MACRO. How is using a bot a different story than using an autoclicker? lol.

I dont mean to offend but are you on drugs? Because autoclickers are basically like the scripts except without any antiban lol

Edited by antonthegreat

Sorry to burst any bubbles here but last I heard, autoclickers are way, way way way way way more dangerous than using an actual script with a client? Autoclickers have no movement of screen, no antiban, nothing human like.....and IT IS A 3RD PARTY MACRO. How is using a bot a different story than using an autoclicker? lol.

I dont mean to offend but are you on drugs? Because autoclickers are basically like the scripts except without any antiban lol

am i on drugs? oh lawd, you are such a retard, TRY BOTTING 99 ATK DEF STR HP RANGED , you WILL get banned, also, i used a mouse recorder to get 99 fletching on a BRAND NEW THROWAWAY account, the movements are EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME EVERY DAMN TIME and i wont get banned

so shut the fuck op please? C:  smile.png

am i on drugs? oh lawd, you are such a retard, TRY BOTTING 99 ATK DEF STR HP RANGED , you WILL get banned, also, i used a mouse recorder to get 99 fletching on a BRAND NEW THROWAWAY account, the movements are EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME EVERY DAMN TIME and i wont get banned

so shut the fuck op please? C:  smile.png

What's up with all the flame?

gz kept us updated

on what? i got atk str def hp and ranged 99, i could do magic but that would be a waste of money because you can splash and alch

afking nmz with magic would be the most expensive thing on whole rs, except if you do like firestrike but why would you do that xD

Edited by The Hero of Time