Perfect Experiments

Czar

i hope you're right haha I'm botting atm.

With mirror, you can bot 24/7, especially right now, while mod weath (jmod who does ban waves and scouts bots) is on vacation, just make sure you don't get reported by speaking on rs sometimes

@potions, I will add a small delay when potting, ty wink.png

loving the new path finding thanks heaps buddy.

which spot did you select in gui

edit: try main spot if others don't work

• Like 1

Soooooo, I just died using your script sad.png(((( Lost a good mil worth of gear/bones to peaches tabs too.... I am a 1 def pure and I used main spot, anit ban pattern and bones to peaches selected, I had about 130ish tabs and I still had lobsters and combat pots in my inv sad.png I have been using this bot for awhile and it has always ran flawlessly but something now messed up with the new mirror mode.. And I know for sure I had the bones to peaches tab selected. Also, I did not have that new option selected at the bottom. Hope this info helps.

Edited by griffenater

bought your script today, tested it and its running very good. but there is one thing you should work on, that is attack experiments faster and human-like. because if the experiment keep walking the mouse is going to his old spot. very weird but overall great script smile.png

Yeah I know what you mean, when running to the next experiment via minimap clicking it waits until its at the location to look for the experiment on the screen

• Like 1