CzarRangingGuild

Czar

If you use mirror mode, make sure to hook it while logged out. If you didn't do that, then just re-log and it will be back to normal. Show me the console log if you still have issues

I have tried doing that. I always start the OS client and wait until it gets to the login screen before I start the bot client. 

Not sure what the problem is since other scripts work just fine. I'll post the console output later when I try again. Probably a couple hours from now.

I have tried doing that. I always start the OS client and wait until it gets to the login screen before I start the bot client. 

Not sure what the problem is since other scripts work just fine. I'll post the console output later when I try again. Probably a couple hours from now.

okay no problem

i have only made it logout if the coins cannot be found in the inventory, and if the player is away from range guild. if you have both, then something must be wrong with client.

also make sure you have above 1k coins

edit:

I can confirm the script is 100% working, I am running it now and I will post a nice progress report on my new account ;D

Edited by Czar

okay no problem

i have only made it logout if the coins cannot be found in the inventory, and if the player is away from range guild. if you have both, then something must be wrong with client.

also make sure you have above 1k coins

That would be the issue then. I had 0 coins so that it would go and spend my tickets on bolt tips, but it would instead logout. So I figured, ok maybe there needs to be some gold and it needs to run out during the script to get it to go spend the tickets on bolt tips, so I brought 200gp and it did the same thing. 

I read that you added the feature to have it go spend tickets on the bolt tips when you were out of coins in a previous post. Am I doing something wrong? Or is that feature not in? it would be super useful since I have like 140K tickets that i'd like to get rid of.

P.S. I'm a software engineer so no need to dumb down the script logics for me :)

Edited by shaneisrael

That would be the issue then. I had 0 coins so that it would go and spend my tickets on bolt tips, but it would instead logout. So I figured, ok maybe there needs to be some gold and it needs to run out during the script to get it to go spend the tickets on bolt tips, so I brought 200gp and it did the same thing. 

I read that you added the feature to have it go spend tickets on the bolt tips when you were out of coins in a previous post. Am I doing something wrong? Or is that feature not in? it would be super useful since I have like 140K tickets that i'd like to get rid of.

P.S. I'm a software engineer so no need to dumb down the script logics for me smile.png

Oo then I figured where the script is going wrong, I guess we must carry 1k+ even if we spend tickets. I will change this around, ty for pointing it out. 

and nice, me too I am currently studying for software engineer ;D

33-90 range since I purchased this script exactly 1 month ago.. still going strong!

Only wish I didn't have these constant dc's with loginbot broken to keep me from botting overnight sad.png

very nice to hear :D

as for the dc's, try logging in a german world around world 370+, those rarely get ddosed

Oo then I figured where the script is going wrong, I guess we must carry 1k+ even if we spend tickets. I will change this around, ty for pointing it out. 

and nice, me too I am currently studying for software engineer ;D

Awesome. Glad I could help. I'm considering writing my own script for doing Superheat steal bars since nobody seems to have one that works if I can find the time (since I also want to play runescape lol). 

Any time frame on when you might have that fix in? I'm not on the forums very often.

Awesome. Glad I could help. I'm considering writing my own script for doing Superheat steal bars since nobody seems to have one that works if I can find the time (since I also want to play runescape lol). 

Any time frame on when you might have that fix in? I'm not on the forums very often.

Actually Czar's new AIO Magic script has a superheat option :P