CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Sad to say the script doesn't work. I have 7k bronze arrows equiped, and camera is set to default zoom. The camera just sits there trying to adjust the attack priority in settings.

EDIT: Went and selected in settings "Always right click" and the script is working now. User error, not the script. All is working wonderfully. Thank You!

Edited by Nuclear Egg0
  • Like 1

You need to set it up correctly, there are NO issues with the bot once you configure the script correctly.

Make sure you have 100+ bronze arrows equipped, this is also an efficiency tip (to avoid re-equipping arrows) cmon guys tongue.png

Idk what I did wrong then.. just tried again and now its equipping the arrows -,-

Edited by griffenater
  • Like 1

I'm only saying this to make you better but I expected more from you Czar, given your past scripts being #1 sold and a scripter 3. 

How my zoom settings got changed is not the point, but not having the script realize after a few seconds of no xp maybe it should try to resolve the issue. Since so many people have problems with zoom not being set to default why not implement something to set that?

Other than this the script works great and am glad I bought it.

9d2766829d5bd8255f82c456d39d403b.png

i'll try to get a longer proggy but OSRS client keeps crashing for some reason. (not the scripts fault)

But this proggy shows how well the script is. Solid 40k/h!

Edited by Ambassador
  • Like 1

Hey Czar, since you have updated its all working but i have lost like 10k exp an hour ? 

Any ideas why and does anyone have a any tips to increasing efficiency ? like what's this about 100+ arrows ? 

i get 42k/h with 75 range. ive been getting that amount since 70. i just have black hide, snake boots, avas backpack, glory, whatever head, and a magic bow. i think what actually is helping me get xp is i do have 100+ bronze arrows

It was just coincidence I equipped them before i went to the range guild .and i noticed, by having this many arrows the script dosent check if you have arrows and dosent have to click on the new 10 arrows you get everytime you  pay the 200 gp

• Like 1

i get 42k/h with 75 range. ive been getting that amount since 70. i just have black hide, snake boots, avas backpack, glory, whatever head, and a magic bow. i think what actually is helping me get xp is i do have 100+ bronze arrows

It was just coincidence I equipped them before i went to the range guild .and i noticed, by having this many arrows the script dosent check if you have arrows and dosent have to click on the new 10 arrows you get everytime you  pay the 200 gp

Ahh ok thanks for that info. 

I am 91 and im just scraping 30k/hr but i was getting 38k/hr two days ago ?

Thanks tho i will try equipping more arrows in a min and feed back.

• Like 1