CzarRangingGuild

Czar

I'm getting 25k xp/hr at 40 range, make sure to have max range bonus for range level, the click speed doesn't matter because you only need to click 1-2 times to bring up the interface, the script is programmed to click every 80-360 milliseconds unless the click speed is more than 3 second delay, then make sure latest osbot client and latest java is installed ^^ :D :D

Edited by Czar

I'm getting 25k xp/hr at 40 range, make sure to have max range bonus for range level, the click speed doesn't matter because you only need to click 1-2 times to bring up the interface, the script is programmed to click every 80-360 milliseconds unless the click speed is more than 3 second delay, then make sure latest osbot client and latest java is installed ^^ biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Still only getting about 16k xp/hr now... surely this isn't right because im looking at everyones proggies & they get 30k+ xp/hr..

Hi  i got a free trial but i couldnt seem to get it to work, i had the settings that are stated on the main page but after talking to the archer it would just keep fixing the camera angle like it was looking for the target even though i could see it on the screen. After giving up messing w/ the settings i noticed it said it was version 0.42 and idk if thats the most updated one.

• Like 1

Script is currently working biggrin.png

Also, for higher anti-ban, here is a thread by a developer: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

Trial requests are welcome, just like/post on the thread for a free 24 hour trial of the script smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Cannot get it to load tried like 20 times this keeps poping up in the logger again:

[ERROR][bot #1][07/17 09:18:20 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(ArrayList.java:152)
    at perfect.scripting.a.jA.b(fo:72)
    at perfect.scripting.a.jA.b(fo:178)
    at cOn.onLoop(qe:222)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kn:194)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

It just idles with esc mode detected arrows equipped gp in inventory and attack options set to hidden.

Edited by 3 Hit U

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild