CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Please make sure you set ESC mode to on, if you have zoom far away.

If esc mode is off, then make the zoom default (by right clicking it) and there will never be any problems.

Also, make sure to hide the npc attack option so you don't die :p

those are the only instructions

Just bought this today, working flawlessly smile.png

I bought this 12th october and I logged back in today after my account got banned using it and I wanted to give it another shot now but its gone from my account because when I click scripts and my collection its not in it, just wondering whats going on. 

Here is proof I purchased it too you can see I even wrote a review on it after purchasing which only people who bought it can write a review 

http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/450-czarrangeguild/?st=10#commentsStart

Edited by Salviaplath

Script is running like an absolute charm, shame on you whoever made me waste a bond, get 33 range and confirm it's still working :p I was just paranoid I guess ^^

de954fd4b40c03830e6d9591cea41f48.gif

runs so well :)

@Salvia it should appear in the client, in the script collection when browsing for scripts, good luck mate ;)

i just have one question before purchase. about how long do people tend to keep it running and stop to avoid being banned? I had the 24 trial and it worked like a charm, but was only running it for 4-6 hours before turning it off and taking a break. then turning it back on. on the proggy's I see a lot of time on them but don't wanna risk it. lol thanks