APA Script Trials

Apaec

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

This is probably because of the 'random delay before reset' option - this sometimes means the player will be logged out from inactivity, just like a normal player would be. The script should log back in and continue once this timer has elapsed. If the script doesn't relog, make sure you've configured OSBot with your account details and try again.

If this for whatever reason is bothering you, you can always disable the random refresh delay or alternatively increase the random movements frequency.

Also note that random events are handled by the client - you can choose to dismiss them through the client settings menu :)

Apa

Is it possible to get a retrial? Didn't get to fully use it since i was having that issue. If not its fine i understand. 

18 hours ago, beefcharm said:

Is it possible to get a retrial? Didn't get to fully use it since i was having that issue. If not its fine i understand. 

Unfortunately I can only offer a single trial per user. Sorry about this :(

Apa

11 hours ago, deeznutzyo said:

I'd like to try out the Sand Crabs script please

4 hours ago, jaass said:

can i have a sand crab trial please? :)

Hey deez and jaass, both trials have been activated. Thanks for stopping by :)

Apa

19 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey jaass, trial have been activated. Thanks for stopping by :)

Apa

Tried to ran it for 10 hours (4-5h game time) but there came an update 30min after i left from the computer :D gotta give it new try now but after 2h botting it looks amazing! Everything works fine and awesome world hopping! Thinking about buying it but just wondering that do u have any sale going on? :) thanks alot for this trial!

6 hours ago, jaass said:

Tried to ran it for 10 hours (4-5h game time) but there came an update 30min after i left from the computer :D gotta give it new try now but after 2h botting it looks amazing! Everything works fine and awesome world hopping! Thinking about buying it but just wondering that do u have any sale going on? :) thanks alot for this trial!

Hey,

Glad to hear that you're liking the script. Unfortunately the store prices are all fixed (this is the same for all scripts) - it is only the rank prices that occasionally go on sale :)

-Apa

5 minutes ago, cocainecowboy said:

Trial for APA Rock Crabs please! :)

Sure - trial activated :)

Also, if you haven't already, perhaps consider botting at Sand crabs instead? The exp rate there is much better!

(If you're interested, I can give you a trial of my Sand Crabs script as well if you want to give this a try. Just let me know)

Apa

31 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Glad to hear that you're liking the script. Unfortunately the store prices are all fixed (this is the same for all scripts) - it is only the rank prices that occasionally go on sale :)

-Apa

One thing i noticed: i have new bank pin coming over and its ready in 2d 5h and when the bot is banking it wont click "yes i want the pin code" or "no i dont want the pin code" so it just stands at the bank and trying to open it and then logs out when its time to keep break. so i cant use it before i have my bank pin in use :( 

27 minutes ago, jaass said:

One thing i noticed: i have new bank pin coming over and its ready in 2d 5h and when the bot is banking it wont click "yes i want the pin code" or "no i dont want the pin code" so it just stands at the bank and trying to open it and then logs out when its time to keep break. so i cant use it before i have my bank pin in use :( 

Hey,

This is annoying :/ I thought the banking API would handle this but I guess not. I'll forward this on to the developers when I have a spare second. Thanks :)

Apa

35 minutes ago, Fich420 said:

it's not coming up? oY1WVDv.png

Hey,

It looks like the trial request didn't go through as it seems you've already had a trial with expiry timestamp 2018-08-17 20:54:29 UTC. Unfortunately i'm not allowed to grant multiple trials to users who already got to use the script- hopefully this makes sense!

-Apa