APA Script Trials

Apaec

15 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey - unfortunately as i'm sure you can understand I can only give out one trial of each script to each person - it seems you have already had a trial last month.

Sorry about that!

-Apa

Ops didnt see that this was the same script sry for the problem have a good one

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wata said:

I would like a trial of sand crabs before purchase. <3

I have to say that during this trial I have been extremely convinced with buying this addition.

I forgot about this script running on my pure and to my suprise when I came back after 16 hours it was still going strong!

Reccomend the sand crabs script to everyone interested!

Seems like an absoloute steal for the price it is at now!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wata said:

I have to say that during this trial I have been extremely convinced with buying this addition.

I forgot about this script running on my pure and to my suprise when I came back after 16 hours it was still going strong!

Reccomend the sand crabs script to everyone interested!

Seems like an absoloute steal for the price it is at now!

Woo that's awesome! 16 hours is a long time tho, best take a healthy break!! x)

-Apa

8 hours ago, jblack1997 said:

would love to try out the sand crabs

Sure thing, enjoy!

Hey man I bought the script, but it seems that after some time the GUI goes away, but the script works normally, also when the script is running and "disable input" is checked when I move my mouse inside the client it registers it like the script would be stopped or input would be enabled, other than that the script is perfect as last tested. :)

31 minutes ago, JaskoKing said:

Hey man I bought the script, but it seems that after some time the GUI goes away, but the script works normally, also when the script is running and "disable input" is checked when I move my mouse inside the client it registers it like the script would be stopped or input would be enabled, other than that the script is perfect as last tested. :)

Hey,

i'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'the GUI goes away'? Is this before or after you press start on the GUI?

As for the disable input thing, there have been some issues with that with OSBot recently; nothing I can do about that as it's all client side!

Cheers

-Apa

hey, im boarding my flight from london to sanfrancisco and have been using a sandcrab bot from another site (starts with tr u should know the rest, dont wanna advertise xd), but my bro told me this ones better. Could you possibly set it for me to have a trial for 24 hours to begin 10-12 hours from now? Since i can't use it and wanna have a full trial before choosing to buy this or the stick to the one im currently using.

• Like 1