I got busted and banned for 2 days. Any tips for not getting busted again?

yakopcohen96

Don't even bother botting, once you get one ban, there is literally no escape. You will just get perm ban

ive been botting 2 months after first ban, and like 7 months ago my main got banned, and i botted A LOT, like non-stop for 5 months or so after the first ban, so dont give me that XD

ive been botting 2 months after first ban, and like 7 months ago my main got banned, and i botted A LOT, like non-stop for 5 months or so after the first ban, so dont give me that XD

Whats the point in saying that.. just tell everyone you get banned and it all ends.

Now this guy will go bot his account cause he saw your post and 2 days later there will be a thread

"OMG BANNED AFTER 2 DAYS BOT BUST WTF"

well id suggest not to bot, but if ure looking for other answer then there u go(key, green = very effective, blue effective and orange = less effective, i havent added blues and oranges yet but ill add em l8r if ill bother to and if ill think of ones):

1. dont bot over 5-6 hours
  2. do legit playing such as questing/pking/skiling( well u can switch ur botting like if u bot fletching, go bot wcing after few hours)
  3. have private on friends or on, when someone pms u, reply, u dont have to reply directly, it can be after 20 mins - 1,2,3 hours but the main point is to reply

well i got no more tips to give u, nothin comes to mind(might add later), but ur own experience is the king.

Edited by Seks