keep getting banned =[ what can i do?

r0lex

Hoping someone can help me.

I keep getting banned after botting on my 1st original osrs account. Which i never botted over 5 hours using 15-20min breaks every hour. And changing what i botted constantly.

I have been banned on about 3 other accounts now. The last attempt was a completely legit account after 2 days got 48hour ban again. I did use osbot and rsbuddy client's although did not bot.

I read about ip's getting flagged ect so on the last account i restarted my router and checked that my public ip had changed yet it still got banned. I had also done the same procedure on the previous accout.

I even tried using private proxy and i just keep getting banned.

Any1 have any ideas or things i could try? I just wanna play legit now but cant lol.

Would love to hear about other peoples experiences with similar situations aswell?

Thankyou.

Are you using the bot client during all the legit work?

If so i hope your changing up the emails your using with the client....

Example: the client says you must use a email now to log into the account to help stop the bans.

lets say your email your using is jackaasdsa@gmail.com for the client.

and your runescape account email u first used was jackaasdsa@gmail.com then you got banned

did you continue using the jackaasdsa@gmail.com for the rs client? if so this could be the case why you keep getting linked.

the email to the rs client needs to be different for each account or you well be linked almost asap.

i hope i worded that all right and is understandable if this isn't the case then fuck just bad bad luck man :p

Thanks for your respose dude i understood it :). Yeah i only ever used the email relevant to the account i was using. Maybe was bad luck. I had been doing that afk mage thing every1 does and i had time off work when i had new accou t so did no life a bit but still.. i was questing and leveling all skills maybe like u said just bad luck i dnno.

Only thing i can think to do now is change ip again then make new account and just forget the 30-40m left on the banned account and start a fresh completely.

Are you using the bot client during all the legit work?

If so i hope your changing up the emails your using with the client....

Example: the client says you must use a email now to log into the account to help stop the bans.

lets say your email your using is jackaasdsa@gmail.com for the client.

and your runescape account email u first used was jackaasdsa@gmail.com then you got banned

did you continue using the jackaasdsa@gmail.com for the rs client? if so this could be the case why you keep getting linked.

the email to the rs client needs to be different for each account or you well be linked almost asap.

i hope i worded that all right and is understandable if this isn't the case then fuck just bad bad luck man tongue.png

All my accounts are:

• private1@__.com
  • private2@__.com
  • private3@__.com
  • private4@__.com
  • private4@__.com
  • private5@__.com
  • private6@__.com

The 1st 3 got banned, other 3 have survived for the past 2 months.

They do not link accounts this way. I can prove it if you want

All my accounts are:

• private1@__.com
  • private2@__.com
  • private3@__.com
  • private4@__.com
  • private4@__.com
  • private5@__.com
  • private6@__.com

The 1st 3 got banned, other 3 have survived for the past 2 months.

They do not link accounts this way. I can prove it if you want.

? I Think you misunderstood what i was saying.