Bot farm - What i need - ESSENTIALS

washy

Im thinking about starting up a fishing botfarm and im wondering what essentials i will need, im going to buy the dreamfishers script unless any private scripter wants to make me a script for 20 dollars at the most for 5 accounts, also i realise i will need a VPN but i am unfamiliar with what a VPN even is and how it will help and how i set one up.

A reply would be amazing 

Thanks.

Im thinking about starting up a fishing botfarm and im wondering what essentials i will need, im going to buy the dreamfishers script unless any private scripter wants to make me a script for 20 dollars at the most for 5 accounts, also i realise i will need a VPN but i am unfamiliar with what a VPN even is and how it will help and how i set one up.

A reply would be amazing 

Thanks.

Get a VPS so u dont have to turn on ur comp all day :)

Well, i am not goldfarming fishing, but i can tell you that Catherby and Fishing Guild are risky and highly watched. If you're starting on relatively new accounts, i would suggest you level them up first, so as to not draw attention as a level 3. Secondly, start slow, if you plan on keeping the accounts long term, you should have a schedule, not too long and not too short. Start off with minimum 2 hours and max 8 hours, with breaks of 40-50 minutes in between. That's all i can come up with now, i hope you do well, i am farming on one account and aiming for a minimum of 20 million weekly, so as to not splash out the cash and have the bots banned within a short amount of time. Good luck. 

How do i set up a VPS to run osbot once i purchase one, i literally have no clue about what a VPS will do for me

Im also Learning about VPS....so far the information i have gathered from everyone is..It's basically another computer programmed into your computer. For example if you can only run 4 bots on your computer then purchase a vps to run the bots off of you would then be able to run 4 bots on the VPS (Depending on the strength speed etc) and ontop of all that run another 4 bots on your computer ;)  

Main things your gonna need 

-Vip 10$

-3+ accounts with stat requirements etc 20$ plus depending on your method.

-Premium Scripts are a must for less chance of being banned.

Running a gold farm isn't to see who can run the most bots or make the most cash you can run just 1 account and count yourself a gold farmer. I Don't farm for the cash i enjoy the game Botting it and the cash is just a bonus ;)

Also if this is your first gold farm i suggest you start it off slow 1-2 accounts max running mabe 4-8hours a day Split up in times tho. Theirs lots more information but tbh its better to be a hands on learner when it comes to running a gold farm.

Hope all works out for ye bud the information i gave you is just basic stuff to get you started.

Running a goldfarm really isnt what it once was, I used to make 500 euros every week steady for a few months. But now, im lucky to make 100 euros in a week, before getting all my accounts banned.

Besides that, if I would spend the same time on a regular job I would probably make three times the same ammount.

Do it for fun, not for the money.