Road to the ultimate gold farm!

Freak

You bought a script for 350$? How much are you making per hour and is it no requirements?

No haha, the script was $75 but that included the source code aswell, the client cost me $275 but is private to me and is alot safer than public bots. I hope to make around 400k/h per account on 07 with very low stats.

Have you actually ran the script for awhile before going all out on it? Like to see how bans are

I have tested the client with a simple woodcutting script with no anti ban on 4 accounts on the same IP for a straight 24 hours with no bans, I wasn't able to test the current script before I purchased it because it comes separate to the client and therefore is just a jar file. I am currently running 3 accounts with very low stats (less than a day to get requirements) and have been running for 6 hours currentlt at around 320k/h however I hope to improve that with greater levels.

No haha, the script was $75 but that included the source code aswell, the client cost me $275 but is private to me and is alot safer than public bots. I hope to make around 400k/h per account on 07 with very low stats.

You got ripped off like all hell. Enjoy trying to work with a broken bot next time a major update comes around, as I highly doubt anyone would provide bot maintenance without a recurring payment.

Edited by Swizzbeat