Mule account advice?

Mustikurupt

I don't want to bot my main and i need some money, so i want to use a second account to bot on and then transfer the money to my main. I got two computers at my house, but is that a safe way to trade? I could use some advice, i am sure there are people here with mule accounts, i would appreciate some tips. Thanks.

i used to do that when i botted to get supplies off the accs

Yeah, so i think it's better if i make the stake in small amounts and then a big one? Let's say it's 20 mill, i stake a few mill over a few turns, with my main staking probably some Barrows items just to make it seem legit. I think that will work. Thanks for the tip :D

Yeah, so i think it's better if i make the stake in small amounts and then a big one? Let's say it's 20 mill, i stake a few mill over a few turns, with my main staking probably some Barrows items just to make it seem legit. I think that will work. Thanks for the tip biggrin.png

you dont really have to do small increments, i usually put all of the shit one time which worked for me.

• 1 month later...

Just transfer the money to your main account, by trading. It's safe.

I made 20m within 2 days, traded too many times, my botted account was banned, my main account still safe.

Jagex will just ban the botted account, they can not do anything with anything related to your main account if you're not doing anything against the rules.

I can not see "Mule is against the rules". 

If they ban you for that reason on your main, they would abuse you. And you open case toward them, and they can get fucked.

Edited by Inshalla

create the mule on a device you'll never bot on, then only play on it from that device.

The use of proxies/VPNs aren't even worth it as they do goldfarmer bans via HWID (hardware ID).

Rather than directly transferring wealth between your accounts, try to launder it. A few ways are:

1) use a goldswap service to trade gold from your bot account to the host. Then have him trade equivalent in the other gold currency rs3/07 to your mule.

2) Use a trusted friend to transfer funds via duel arena, trading and/or drop trading

Just trade it. Seriously jagex don't watch watch trades. I know someone who has probably traded over a bill of OSGP from his goldfarming mule. This account would constantly accept millions from goldfarming bots and then trade that to people who he sold gold to.

The reason they don't ban through trades is because you could bot some money, then trade it to somebody who you want to ban (everybody wants free money) and then get them banned.

Just trade it. Seriously jagex don't watch watch trades. I know someone who has probably traded over a bill of OSGP from his goldfarming mule. This account would constantly accept millions from goldfarming bots and then trade that to people who he sold gold to.

The reason they don't ban through trades is because you could bot some money, then trade it to somebody who you want to ban (everybody wants free money) and then get them banned.

I agree. Just trade it. I had couple hundred mil in rs3 and I just tradded it to my main and nothing happened, been doing this for a long time. As said above they don't watch trades.

Edited by ladleo