Stolen car

LifezHatred

So i thought i'd make a topic on this, i was on vacation with this girl i was "friends with benefits" and while we where in colorado she stole my car

So i get back to my home town (took the bus) walked to the police station and tell them about it, they said to call the police station in colorado

I call the police station in colorado (colorado springs) and they said to talk to the court house in my home town, i go to the court house and they said to call the police station in colorado

So my question is, how the fuck do i get my stolen car back lol (true story as hard as it is to believe this)

So i thought i'd make a topic on this, i was on vacation with this girl i was "friends with benefits" and while we where in colorado she stole my car

So i get back to my home town (took the bus) walked to the police station and tell them about it, they said to call the police station in colorado

I call the police station in colorado (colorado springs) and they said to talk to the court house in my home town, i go to the court house and they said to call the police station in colorado

So my question is, how the fuck do i get my stolen car back lol (true story as hard as it is to believe this)

It seems like you won't get your car back.

Useless Police.