Ban rates

2004 SVT Cobra

i think there is something wrong with their bot detector, ive been botting 2days straight suicide on my lvl 3, and still no banns, and ive noticed i could not press "report" when i rightclick on a person... idk if its back now, but i couldnt do it today, so idk what is going on with their system... 

as anyone been banned the last 2-3 days???????? i wanna knooooow 

i think there is something wrong with their bot detector, ive been botting 2days straight suicide on my lvl 3, and still no banns, and ive noticed i could not press "report" when i rightclick on a person... idk if its back now, but i couldnt do it today, so idk what is going on with their system... 

as anyone been banned the last 2-3 days???????? i wanna knooooow 

You couldn't report cause of the account settings ;p

I noticed the same thing awhile back and asked a buddy he tried to guide me threw but i didn't care tbh.

Edited by MerchPennys

Well me too i botted like 4 days ago 38 hours straight and didnt receive ban lol i think they are trying to fix servers lag problems atm so bad that they dont have time to detect bots that much. Thats my opinion tho dunno :/

ftw, ima go bot all in today with one of ma acc, ima bot all day-all night and see what happen tomorrow :P    going for that 99fishing! :i