My New Ban Data Base Lol....

MerchPennys

So i started a gold farm Sept 20th With 3 Accounts and here is my progress of bans.

4/9 Accounts Created/Purchased Banned.  

Sept 21st Perm Banned.....I Found a old account i never botted on. threw a bond on him last night with 2m cash....15mins later he became banned dry.png Currently working on an Appeal to get him back.. 

Sept 29th Perm Banned... Was a New account i got some random things done on him Created Last week.

Well not be working on an appeal to get him back. Approx 4m in supplies

Sept 29th Perm Bans... 2 More Accounts added to List 1 Created 3 Days Ago Another 2 Months Ago. (Bot Nuke Monday ;P)

Made Appeals on Both Accounts (Not Expecting Back) 1 Account Approx 4m In Supplies Account #2 Approx 6m In supplies 8m Cash. Ended Up Changing my ip address by turning off the modem box (Internet Box) for 20 minutes Due to the high Volume of Bans. (I Am not yet Using proxy's due to trying to get all account ready to run for a length of time.)

From Sept 20th to Sept 29th i have created 4 accounts with 50 construction and 25mage and 1 dummy account.

Out of all the Ban's i Have Profited 129$,V.i.p,Mercher2,TabCreater. The Estimated Loss Is 3 Accounts valued 2m, 1 account valued 5m,14m Supplies,10-12m Gp,4 Bonds. tongue.png Restarting Soon Due to Not having to put much time into all this approx only 10-25 Hours Legit Time Fixing errors gathering supplies etc. 

From Sept 30th to now i have created 5 more accounts that ive botted on. I Yet have seen a ban on any of them.

Edited by MerchPennys

if ya old acc got banned, then it might had some dirty history, flagged ip etc.

gl brah, botting isnt mainly about the luck though.

well i guess i can give alittle more detail on this account....i created it 3weeks ago along with 3 other accounts and did woodcutting by hand on all of em 1 day for about 6hours.....after that i havnt logged on till yesterday. i was thinking flagged ip to but my others got away with last night 0_o so idk. Learn as i go :p

• 2 weeks later...