Bot Population

Sippin

Not sure if this is correct section for this topic.. Move if needed.

Seems theres been more and more bots lately? Or i just thought? 

Has someone developed some kind of new antiban system or something ''new'' which makes botting possible again? 

Havent been here for a months and ive no clue whats happenin with bots atm. (some1 guide me bit pleasebiggrin.png biggrin.png )

Edited by Sippin

Ive been botting my same account for almost 2 weeks now!

What exactly have you been botting and how many hours a day do you bot? Sounds interesting because I might train legit on my main considering it already has one ban strike and the next ban is permanent, and then make another account solely for the purpose of botting.

Not sure if this is correct section for this topic.. Move if needed.

Seems theres been more and more bots lately? Or i just thought? 

Has someone developed some kind of new antiban system or something ''new'' which makes botting possible again? 

Havent been here for a months and ive no clue whats happenin with bots atm. (some1 guide me bit pleasebiggrin.png biggrin.png )

I think bans are actually higher than they were a few months ago, of course that is just my opinion. I never got banned on my accounts until a couple of weeks ago, not sure what caused it. I had two accounts, one was 6 years old, and the other was at least 8 years old. They were both banned within a week or two of eachother. t.t

I think bans are actually higher than they were a few months ago, of course that is just my opinion. I never got banned on my accounts until a couple of weeks ago, not sure what caused it. I had two accounts, one was 6 years old, and the other was at least 8 years old. They were both banned within a week or two of eachother. t.t

Why would you risk those bad boys?!

Well I botted one of them for like 4 years now off and on, and never had even a 2 day ban. Then a couple of weeks ago it got hit finally. Its not like I actually cared since I never even play RS, but I lost like 30 mill along with that account as well. t.t

Ouch, still if you think about it if you sold the account PA + the gold it's like missing out on ~400$.

And 30M 07 or RS3?