Need some guitar help

Dick

So i've been playing the guitar for some time now, aprox 5 years but i still suck.

Haven't got the money for lessons and sometimes i just get stuck with the finger work, cant figure out how to place them correctly when playing fingerpicking or electric.

Any of you know a good place to look (website) that offers free guidance? or a youtube channel.

I have played guitar for 10 years, trust me, you dont need lessons. I have spent over £4000 on guitar lessons but have learnt much myself. I simply just recommend typing the song name and add guitar tutorial on the end, and for tabs, go to songsterr.com the best site out there ever.

Except Osbot of course. 

• Like 2

I have been playing the guitar for like 6 years, I can help you out easily.

I can video chat when I have time for no money. If you're motivated I'm happy to do it for free. I play classic music, and I can read notes and do know all rhymtes (which means I could help out with fingerpicking)

Can you read notes too?

Along with guitar i've been going to music school where we get taught to read notes etc for 4 years and then this year I finished my 3 years of music history so I got some experience.

• Like 1

I have been playing the guitar for like 6 years, I can help you out easily.

I can video chat when I have time for no money. If you're motivated I'm happy to do it for free. I play classic music, and I can read notes and do know all rhymtes (which means I could help out with fingerpicking)

Can you read notes too?

Along with guitar i've been going to music school where we get taught to read notes etc for 4 years and then this year I finished my 3 years of music history so I got some experience.

Sounds like an amazing offer to me.

I have never had any lessons in reading notes or understanding the basic fretboard(http://www.guitarchordsworld.com/fretboard). Only thing that i have done so far is master a song or two, but I can't say i'm a real "beginner" anymore.

Currently struggling with this one: http://www.gametabs.net/playstation/chrono-cross/radical-dreamers/kabukibear

quite easy one but my fingers get twisted up after a while haha

Sounds like an amazing offer to me.

I have never had any lessons in reading notes or understanding the basic fretboard(http://www.guitarchordsworld.com/fretboard). Only thing that i have done so far is master a song or two, but I can't say i'm a real "beginner" anymore.

Currently struggling with this one: http://www.gametabs.net/playstation/chrono-cross/radical-dreamers/kabukibear

quite easy one but my fingers get twisted up after a while haha

I'm glad you're more looking to play notes rather than playing chords.

Notes sound better, and are more professional imo.

I can teach you notes which is pretty easy and you might be able to learn it on your own and then explain where each note is located on your fretboard which is a bit more work.

But if you continue the tabs I can help out with that too , you wont be needing any notes knowledge for this.

Add my skype : alleskits24

You will have to deal with my Belgian accent and I'm a girl by the way. (with a nice guitar tho :) )

• Like 1

I'm glad you're more looking to play notes rather than playing chords.

Notes sound better, and are more professional imo.

I can teach you notes which is pretty easy and you might be able to learn it on your own and then explain where each note is located on your fretboard which is a bit more work.

But if you continue the tabs I can help out with that too , you wont be needing any notes knowledge for this.

Add my skype : alleskits24

You will have to deal with my Belgian accent and I'm a girl by the way. (with a nice guitar tho smile.png )

Sweet! thanks.

Ill be heading to the gym now and add you once I'm back, many thanks again.