I pulled off my first questing job(solo)

NoahTheWeebWolf

I have never done a job for anyone on here, and I am not working for anyone right now(I don't have the time because of studying for LSAT) I am going to join a service in October, but I still managed to do a quest on my own.

http://gyazo.com/dac7463fae83ad9af354ae52d2bc8e7d

Id say it's a good start for my runescape services in the future (mostly questing, which is my speciality, and I really enjoy all quests).

I didn't know where else to post this, and I got really excited, but I figure it's ok for spam.

I also want to give special thanks to Tool for being my first client and trusting me with your account(Really nice skills man).

That's all; you probably won't see much more of me(for now until October) When the time comes you may very well be working with me someday for a quest or two ^.^

See you all around smile.png.

Regards, Noah

• Like 1

Grats tongue.png can be a fun service if you're dedicated

Thanks, I actually did desert treasure, lunar diplomacy, dream mentor and rfd in the same week on my own account like 2 weeks ago. Now that was a journey smile.png.

I am not kidding when I say I love quest smile.png. I feel like they're the heart and soul of the game like everything that I do ingame is almost always doing something to get ready for a quest of sorts. that said I am pretty sad I am at 182 quest points because soon the magic will end for my main. It's like when I caught all the pokemon in yellow,crystal and emerald(only that was way worse now when I replay the games other than the nostalgic feeling I get playing the games the magic of catching the pokemon is long gone sad.png). *sigh* The fun isn't truly over though because soon I can do quest for other people and relieve the fun times.

I know I said it before but I am loving the Workaholics signature you have. That's one of my favorite shows on TV(It just sucks how this most recent season kinda just came on and left though, sucks it wont be on until 2015).