Level 63-83 hunting red salamanders or red chins?

NoahTheWeebWolf

Which is better to train for level 63-83 hunter?

By the way this is being done by hand.

I would also appreciate estimates of how much money could be made per hour on red chins during 63 and how this increases.

Also How much time would it take doing either or for at least an hour a day every day?

Edited by horizon123

Which is better to train for level 63-83 hunter?

Depends on what you are aiming for buddy. If you want to make some decent cash, then you should catch red chinchompas. But on low levels its pretty annoying to hunt them because they brake so many traps. But if you are aiming for best exp, red salamanders are definitely your best option!  Ones you hit lvl 80+, red chinchompas become better for exp i believe. But i never really liked hunting them due to how much work you have to put into them. I always liked catching red salamanders because they are easy to do biggrin.png

Edited by Wise Old Man

Depends on what you are aiming for buddy. If you want to make some decent cash, then you should catch red chinchompas. But on low levels its pretty annoying to hunt them because they brake so many traps. But if you are aiming for best exp, red salamanders are definitely your best option!  Ones you hit lvl 80+, red chinchompas become better for exp i believe. But i never really liked hunting them due to how much work you have to put into them. I always liked catching red salamanders because they are easy to do biggrin.png

I have to say though just doing red chins now for only 10 minutes or so I already caught 51 of them which is like 40k so I am pretty happy right now smile.png. Surprisingly wasn't that painful either, I mean sure the traps fell a bit but I think I like red chins better especially because the terrain isn't so hilly and you can make good use of type specific camo.

Red salamanders are great for XP no question but I think given I am broke and how I prefer the terrain here I think red chins are good for me now =).

Thank you for your advice though I just needed to hear some good advice from another person to make an informed decision.

Regards, Noah