A way to encounter fire cape scammers?

Acerd

Yes , but not everyone thinks about this but perhaps can you delete that? xd , just incase my suggestion gets added to the rules

It's really not all that hard. If someone's trying to scam, it's hard to stop it unless you catch them in a failed attempt.

This isn't a bad idea, just saying that it's not foolproof.

cant read what u trying to suggest but based on comments u saying a pic with username spoken when killing jad? if so i suggested this long time ago and no1 wanted it...

That's how it goes, lmao. Same thing happened to me. x]

You bring it up and people shoot it down right away.

Someone else brings it up later on and the same people will love the idea.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So you're saying if someone wants to start a firecape service

they must complete 5 fire capes before actually starting the service.

Does that mean they need to create 5 accounts

level those accounts up

get firecapes on those accounts, and screen shot when they get them?

idk about you, but if that was the rule and I was a fcaper, I'd just go to a different site.

I would prefer something like:
If you've completed 5 fcapes, you gain something similar to "OSBot Certified ToS" except for fcapes. If you've done the 5 fcapes and have your screen shots you're given a "OSBot Certified FCaper" image (obviously a raw idea, would need to be refined)

and if you're looking for a fire caper, and you decide to go with someone who doesn't have that image you're taking a larger risk to be scammed.

But in the end, you can fake any image. Someone who has done 5 firecapes could scam just as easily as someone who has not. It's a risk you take when giving someone your account information, and it's a risk you should look into yourself before making that decision.

• 1 month later...