Graphics Help

Jeff

I'm creating a thread for James and I have been having trouble with figuring out what I want to do. Stared at near blank pictures for at least an hour, then I started creating this text and I think I got something nice. What I need help with is incorporating the actual shop with this picture without making it look like shit

Obviously it's really plain and early on right now so excuse easy fixes like blurring a hard line etc

Before

pfKLxmD.png

After

dMrofv0.png

Final

R45Zljs.png

Edited by Jeff

First off, the background seems really low quality. Try finding a better background or possibly create your own. 

Second of all, you should just experiment and then make adjustments when needed until it looks good. 

The key word in GFX is experimenting! tongue.png

Yes I see that it looks like bad quality, but it's actually great stock. I think the color dodge I added made it look more static than fluid if you know what I mean. I'm going to go on Nasa's website and try to find some backgrounds there. 

Yes I see that it looks like bad quality, but it's actually great stock. I think the color dodge I added made it look more static than fluid if you know what I mean. I'm going to go on Nasa's website and try to find some backgrounds there. 

Love the second outcome, good job. smile.png

Here's an example of what I was talking about. Experiment with some tools and see what you can make. Obviously it doesn't look great, but that's where you come in. Make adjustments where needed and improve on it.

dwou1l.png

Try adding a gradient overlay with an 'overlay' blend, perhaps a drop shadow will make it look better, etc...

Test to see what looks good and what doesn't and find the best possible outcome.

Here's an example of what I was talking about. Experiment with some tools and see what you can make. Obviously it doesn't look great, but that's where you come in. Make adjustments where needed and improve on it.

dwou1l.png

Try adding a gradient overlay with an 'overlay' blend, perhaps a drop shadow will make it look better, etc...

Test to see what looks good and what doesn't and find the best possible outcome.

Thank you! and I'm actually really liking what I have right now and it's almost finished so I'll update the thread soon and I'd love to know what you think

dwou1l.png

Alright, it's complete but the user hasn't paid for it yet so I have to leave the watermark on for now