New Thread Design

Jeff

I'm making a new GFX thread and spent the last 3 hours on this bad boy, haven't touch PS in probably a year so there is some rust.

rwrTPqK.png

There are some things that I know I need to fix, but if you see anything not on the list please tell me. Note this design is based off of http://www.cavs.com

1. Small text - hard to see

Edited by Jeff
  • Like 2

Maybe a different background. Basketball looks good but it makes the text hard to read and has really nothing to do with gfx designing. Put some time into it because if people see that you have made good signatures, layouts etc for yourself then they will know you are good and will want you to do it for them. It does look good tho and professional. besides the background.

Maybe a different background. Basketball looks good but it makes the text hard to read and has really nothing to do with gfx designing. Put some time into it because if people see that you have made good signatures, layouts etc for yourself then they will know you are good and will want you to do it for them. It does look good tho and professional. besides the background.

I love the basketball but no one else seems to. Idk I'll think about changing it

I love the basketball but no one else seems to. Idk I'll think about changing it