Newly created Runescape Accounts gets locked instantly

Bubble

Hey guys, I just created a few new accounts, but after setting them up with my proxies they get locked and then I have to recover them. I also tried to create them while I was on my proxy but again, it just got locked right after, because jagex suspected it as stolen? :o

Does anyone know how I could create new accounts and use them on my proxies, without getting locked?

Proxies are instant red flag for JaGeX and RuneScape servers.  They automatically assume a) you're an account hacker or cool.png you're trying to set up a goldfarm.  I don't think there is anyway around the problem of creating accounts on Proxies

But I've used accounts on proxies for a long time, and I still do on my older accounts.

It just doesn't seems to work if I create a completely fresh one

But I've used accounts on proxies for a long time, and I still do on my older accounts.

It just doesn't seems to work if I create a completely fresh one

JaGeX is probably stepping up their game.  I'm not sure what to say.  Maybe you should create you acc on your real IP and play legit a bit on the accounts.  Then switch over to the proxies.  

Hey guys, I just created a few new accounts, but after setting them up with my proxies they get locked and then I have to recover them. I also tried to create them while I was on my proxy but again, it just got locked right after, because jagex suspected it as stolen? ohmy.png

Does anyone know how I could create new accounts and use them on my proxies, without getting locked?

MAKE SURE that your proxies are actually WORKING when creating the accounts AND logging in for the first time.

I believe java apps sometimes default to your main connection vs a proxy (so just make sure your browser or whatever you're using to create the accounts is actually proxy'd)

So Jagex is seeing your account created on one IP, and then logging in on another, and amusing the account is stolen.

(From what I've seen locked=hacking suspected (jumping IPs etc), and disabled=banned)

Is what I believe is happening.

MAKE SURE that your proxies are actually WORKING when creating the accounts AND logging in for the first time.

I believe java apps sometimes default to your main connection vs a proxy (so just make sure your browser or whatever you're using to create the accounts is actually proxy'd)

So Jagex is seeing your account created on one IP, and then logging in on another, and amusing the account is stolen.

(From what I've seen locked=hacking suspected (jumping IPs etc), and disabled=banned)

Is what I believe is happening.

Well, I did check my IP address before I created the account, and it said I was on the proxy.

And yea, it gets locked not disabled