Offsite Dispute - Need Mods Decision

Mistamo

That's where my concern lies... There are 2 disputes open regarding this and the outcome of one is dependent on the other. It doesn't make sense for something happening on one, and something else happening on the other.

It seems like, only now are you touching on all my points from my first post on this thread...

And engima says he is having problems recovering it. He also posted about this early on. And please understand that the account is not in my possession. Yes, it WAS when Mistamo filed the dispute on PA, but it's locked now, and I have no way to obtain it. So it's safe to say it's not in my possession. 

As I previously stated, I will inform PlayerAuctions that I have the account in my possession once I do and then we're done. I will post evidence of me doing so on this thread.

That's where my concern lies... There are 2 disputes open regarding this and the outcome of one is dependent on the other. It doesn't make sense for something happening on one, and something else happening on the other.

It seems like, only now are you touching on all my points from my first post on this thread...

And engima says he is having problems recovering it. He also posted about this early on. And please understand that the account is not in my possession. Yes, it WAS when Mistamo filed the dispute on PA, but it's locked now, and I have no way to obtain it. So it's safe to say it's not in my possession. 

Yes, when there are so many different factors involved a dispute tends to get confusing. My question is, is the PA dispute still open or not? Because both of you claim different things here and no one actually provided any solid proof of it, only emails that contain some vague statements where I have to draw my own conclusions from and they both contradict. So if one of you, or even both of you, can contact PA and ask them to clarify that, please do so. Also I'm not really aware of their policy regarding insurance and how they handle those kind of situations.

Yes, when there are so many different factors involved a dispute tends to get confusing. My question is, is the PA dispute still open or not? Because both of you claim different things here and no one actually provided any solid proof of it, only emails that contain some vague statements where I have to draw my own conclusions from and they both contradict. So if one of you, or even both of you, can contact PA and ask them to clarify that, please do so. Also I'm not really aware of their policy regarding insurance and how they handle those kind of situations.

I just sent PlayerAuctions an email telling them I would like to cancel the dispute since I will be receiving the account. I may be able to go to their live chat and tell them to cancel the dispute as well.

Thanks Dex. I've been in contact with Enigma and he's going to recover the account tonight when he gets off work. I will keep you updated on the PA dispute and will post an image of them confirming the dispute has been canceled.

I just sent PlayerAuctions an email telling them I would like to cancel the dispute since I will be receiving the account. I may be able to go to their live chat and tell them to cancel the dispute as well.

Thanks Dex. I've been in contact with Enigma and he's going to recover the account tonight when he gets off work. I will keep you updated on the PA dispute and will post an image of them confirming the dispute has been canceled.

Alright, thank you for your cooperation.

This is the email I sent out and my reply.

2qjkhfm.png

If I interpret this correctly, the word "case" she is referring to dispute? In that case, the dispute was escalated... Anyway, I should get an email regarding the dispute soon. But, this confirms it's still active, as you asked earlier Dex.

The evidence provided by @Mistamo does confirm that the case is closed now. So please continue with the recovery of the account.

Enigma has yet to reply to my messages or recover the account. I'm not sure what's going on at his end, but it's been over a day since he's communicated with me. Like I said, not sure if something is wrong and he's dealing with something, but I'd like to get a heads up on everything instead of sitting here waiting.

Enigma has yet to reply to my messages or recover the account. I'm not sure what's going on at his end, but it's been over a day since he's communicated with me. Like I said, not sure if something is wrong and he's dealing with something, but I'd like to get a heads up on everything instead of sitting here waiting.

He told you that he would recover it for you after seeing that you cancelled your PA dispute?

After reading this whole thing, here's what I've put together. Either post this or not.

1) Enigma had a maxed account which was sold to Impassive whenever that transaction occurred.

2) Impassive used the account.

3) Impassive decided to sell the account on PA which Mistamo bought

4) Mistamo started using the account

5) Account gets locked and Mistamo makes a dispute on PA

6) A dispute then gets made on OSBot

7) After this dispute, Mistamo agrees to cancel the PA dispute after being told by enigma he will recover the account for him so Mistamo will again get the account he payed for back in his possession and Impassive will get the $350 for selling the account.

8) Seeing as enigma has not been online for 2 days without any explanation as to why hes gone, I would assume that he was the one who originally asked for the account to be locked seeing as he was the original owner, and then asked on this dispute for help because the account recovery page wasn't working for him. After @Scotty gave him an answer on how to fix it, assuming it worked, he no longer needed help fixing it and was able to proceed with the account recovery and now most likely has his original account back with no plans on giving it to Mistamo. 

My best guess if he doesn't reply to this dispute was that enigma, who throughout this whole thread was made to be the one who was simply dragged into this whole mess, was the one behind the account getting locked, and presumably now recovered and back under his possession.

After reading this whole thing, here's what I've put together. Either post this or not.

1) Enigma had a maxed account which was sold to Impassive whenever that transaction occurred.

2) Impassive used the account.

3) Impassive decided to sell the account on PA which Mistamo bought

4) Mistamo started using the account

5) Account gets locked and Mistamo makes a dispute on PA

6) A dispute then gets made on OSBot

7) After this dispute, Mistamo agrees to cancel the PA dispute after being told by enigma he will recover the account for him so Mistamo will again get the account he payed for back in his possession and Impassive will get the $350 for selling the account.

8) Seeing as enigma has not been online for 2 days without any explanation as to why hes gone, I would assume that he was the one who originally asked for the account to be locked seeing as he was the original owner, and then asked on this dispute for help because the account recovery page wasn't working for him. After @Scotty gave him an answer on how to fix it, assuming it worked, he no longer needed help fixing it and was able to proceed with the account recovery and now most likely has his original account back with no plans on giving it to Mistamo. 

My best guess if he doesn't reply to this dispute was that enigma, who throughout this whole thread was made to be the one who was simply dragged into this whole mess, was the one behind the account getting locked, and presumably now recovered and back under his possession.

That's plausible. But @Impassive can check out if the account is still not locked since he was the one to be in posession of its last known password.