Offsite Dispute - Need Mods Decision

Mistamo

You can get any account locked of u know the login and provide some other details that u would have, not gunna share how but its not hard when an accounts been sold or stolen. My sugestion would to ask for a final resolution on pa both saying you have no other evidence then if refunded I can give to rich or if not then give to mista. The reason I asked each of u here is because I'm involed at this point and have no standing or acc on pa. Tbh I'm confused as hell every time I think I know who's scamming something new pops up.

Got a late invite to a concert tonight so won't be home till around midnight PST.

Disputed member: Impassive

Thread Link: https://www.playerauctions.com/member/myorderdetail/?orderid=1259887

Explanation: Short and simple like Jordan asked - I purchased an account from Impassive off of PlayerAuctions for $350.00 with a 1 year insurance package. The account was locked, I filed a dispute with PlayerAuctions. Enigma recovered the account for Impassive since he's the original owner. PlayerAuctions denied me a refund due to lack of information saying Impassive has the account. Impassive has the account and the money I paid him for the account and I have nothing.

Evidence: Everything I just typed can be found in my original post as well as Impassive's posts. He says he doesn't have the account but Enigma can confirm that he gave him the account. And when Impassive posted a picture of the account being locked, claiming he doesn't have it, that's a lie. Even if the account is locked, he knows the password. If he didn't have the account and the password, it would simply say invalid username or password.

Long story short, Impassive has my account and the money I paid him for it. So, I'd like the account returned to me. Or, he can simply tell PlayerAuctions that he does have the account and then I can continue with my refund and he can keep the account. Either or will suffice with me. Thanks.

• Like 1

Disputed member: Impassive

Thread Link: https://www.playerauctions.com/member/myorderdetail/?orderid=1259887

Explanation: Short and simple like Jordan asked - I purchased an account from Impassive off of PlayerAuctions for $350.00 with a 1 year insurance package. The account was locked, I filed a dispute with PlayerAuctions. Enigma recovered the account for Impassive since he's the original owner. PlayerAuctions denied me a refund due to lack of information saying Impassive has the account. Impassive has the account and the money I paid him for the account and I have nothing.

Evidence: Everything I just typed can be found in my original post as well as Impassive's posts. He says he doesn't have the account but Enigma can confirm that he gave him the account. And when Impassive posted a picture of the account being locked, claiming he doesn't have it, that's a lie. Even if the account is locked, he knows the password. If he didn't have the account and the password, it would simply say invalid username or password.

Long story short, Impassive has my account and the money I paid him for it. So, I'd like the account returned to me. Or, he can simply tell PlayerAuctions that he does have the account and then I can continue with my refund and he can keep the account. Either or will suffice with me. Thanks.

That's what I'm looking for! I'll look into everything now.

Thanks a bunch ^_^

• Like 1

I spent over an hour making my first post on this thread... It has tons of evidence so it's not fair if it's just overlooked. Nonetheless, I'll provide a short summary like you asked.

Explanation: I sold the account on PA like Mistamo is saying. However, it has a 1 year insurance package on it. This means that he can get his money back. He's saying his refund request is denied but you can look at the email he showed, and it's clear the ruling is not final. Insurance is insurance, it means he can get his money back(feel free to go on PA site and look at insurance policy). What I suggest is he is waiting to get the account back, and then go forth with the PA dispute to refund his money to keep both the account and money. I don't have the account, if you want to teamview or skype screenshare, I will do that and show you if my screenshots aren't enough(PM me for teamview info or whatever you'd like to use if you want to forth with that). I'm not the original owner so I can't even unlock it(I bought it originally from Engima). Please don't just ignore my other posts though.

Evidence: My first post on this thread I have evidence of everything I claimed.

What I don't understand is why you keep telling PlayerAuctions that you don't have the account therefore causing me to not get a refund.

If we could please speed this process up, I'd appreciate that. It's been over 2 weeks since I've had access to my account. I'm impatient and already frustrated over this situation.

If he would just give me the account back so I can cancel the PlayerAuctions dispute. I would post evidence of me canceling the dispute.

Or, if he would simply help me in getting my refund. I honestly don't care at the moment. I just want something out of this and as it is right now, I have nothing at all.

Am I magically going to get more evidence to continue with the refund? If I have the account in my possession, everything will be fine. YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH ACCOUNT AND MONEY. Ok? Ok.

Lol, I'm not willing to risk $350 on someone who impersonates official reps. What happens if you get the account and then you are refunded your money? I read the insurance policy and invite everyone involved in this case to do so... The buyer can't be scammed lol.

Also, I don't have the account, and like I've offered mods, I'll screen share in case my screenshot isn't enough.

my java wont run the unlock page for some reason it lets me enter username and catpcha then next page i get these two errors

On Internet explorer

qMHSBQx.jpg

On FireFox

nKphnbl.jpg

i get no run prompt

Java is updated

DrE2Mwp.jpg

if anyone can help me with this i can get started on recovering the account not sure if it matter but im running 64bit vista.  also impassive is claiming the account is locked and mista claiming to not have access, so i assume i should recover but would be nice to hear it from a mod or both impassive and mista as im not really sure how this is supposed to go from here.

i have no real evidence to display and my story at this point is just regurgitating what each of them is saying to me. once im cleared to recover the account and give to decided rightful owner i will.  until then i will probably not post here unless requested.

if i can loose the TWC it would be nice since im not being accused of scamming here just the original owner trying to mediate a transaction that i was not involved in, and also was the one who asked them to post here on both disputes.  This is the second time ive been in dispute section on a transaction that i wasnt involved in i dont blame either party as i know it need to be worked out and i know OSB staff wants to protect its users.  i have been helpful as i can be on both disputes and i dont think either of them is disputing me here, im just the previous owner trying to help.  if i never told them to work it out here (what i thought was the right thing) id not be in the dispute section twice and not have a twc.  im just trying to help and am really starting to regret it this has taken hours of my time, longer than it took to sell the account originally which went smoothly and nothing happened until the second sale.

Edited by extraenigma
  • Like 1

I agree that there is no reason for engima to be in TWC. I bought it from him and it was a smooth process and we encountered no problems until I resold it. No one is even accusing him... He's just been dragged into it again.

I also don't understand why I am in TWC given my first post on this thread. I provided evidence of every single thing I've claimed. Just because someone disputes another and puts up a few screenshots doesn't automatically mean the users in question should be put in TWC...

Honestly, this whole dispute could be understood from the proof I posted about the OP impersonating a PA rep. Think about it. Someone that's innocent wouldn't try solving the dispute with illegal ways. They'd file a dispute and have staff look at the situation so they can have whatever they want at ease. He put himself at risk because he is a scammer.

Who would drop $1k usd on rs accounts in under a month?

Obviously some fishy shit is going down when you put the pieces together.

LOL, $1,000?  I have spent no where close to that amount. Can you not do numbers either? And once again, why should money be apart of this?

You base your argument off of silly things. What all it boils down to is you having both account and the money I paid for it.

Why would you not just tell PlayerAuctions that you have the account instead of lying and saying you don't? Why not admit that you have been keeping me from playing on my account or keeping me from receiving a refund? This would've been over so much longer if you would've not been a pain in my ass and actually cooperated instead of deleting me off skype and hiding away.

Obviously some fishy shit is going down when you put the pieces together.