RS3 Arma Hilt Drop c:

Sky

Tell me how rs3's economy is ruined? 

1. gold is 0.50/m

2. grand exchance, everyone merched and every price dropped, skilling won't get you much money anymore

example:

b907a7c13f.jpg

2d96bda007.jpg

6cbec9aead.jpg

Look at those prices, it's ridiculous! a whip for 84k? WTF man.... oh, i trained all the way to 85 slayer, so much work ,im gonna make some money now killing abyssal demons! woot i just gained 84k, and 84k is very much when 1m is 0.50/m =D i'm so happy now.

clear enough for you? now give me an explanation why 07's economy is ruined

1. gold is 0.50/m

2. grand exchance, everyone merched and every price dropped, skilling won't get you much money anymore

example:

b907a7c13f.jpg

2d96bda007.jpg

6cbec9aead.jpg

Look at those prices, it's ridiculous! a whip for 84k? WTF man.... oh, i trained all the way to 85 slayer, so much work ,im gonna make some money now killing abyssal demons! woot i just gained 84k, and 84k is very much when 1m is 0.50/m =D i'm so happy now.

clear enough for you? now give me an explanation why 07's economy is ruined

1) Gold is .5/m because gold is so easy to make. QBD can get like 10m/h

2) What do you even base that on

Prices are like that because the new content makes them really low tier, Single drygore weapons can be like 100m. 

Just because you didn't take the time to adjust to how armor reacts to the new combat system because you were scared of change doesn't mean economy is ruined. You also don't take the time to read the new patch notes to read new updates on drop tables as if abby demons only drop abyssal whips and only in like 1/1000 chance of getting one. Your lack in knowledge doesn't give you any right to make an assumption . Just like how you assumed I was calling the 07 economy terrible when I never even mentioned it. 

1) Gold is .5/m because gold is so easy to make. QBD can get like 10m/h

2) What do you even base that on

Prices are like that because the new content makes them really low tier, Single drygore weapons can be like 100m. 

Just because you didn't take the time to adjust to how armor reacts to the new combat system because you were scared of change doesn't mean economy is ruined. You also don't take the time to read the new patch notes to read new updates on drop tables as if abby demons only drop abyssal whips and only in like 1/1000 chance of getting one. Your lack in knowledge doesn't give you any right to make an assumption . Just like how you assumed I was calling the 07 economy terrible when I never even mentioned it. 

i stopped caring after eoc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...