need opinions

cmb1994

what do u guys think the best way to bot is? ive been power fishing for a few days with swizz's fisher, for like 6 hours a day and havent been caught yet. right now im at 61 fish, should i continue to power fish or start fishing lobbies? what do u guys think? what would be my best chance of getting to 99? 

i was thinking about power leveling skills, instead of banking for the sake of hopefully less of a chance of getting caught

anyone know the ban rate of RCING? is it high atm? ive been following all 3 Rc threads and havent seen anyone post about being banned yet.

I'm currently botting Runecrafting and i haven't been caught yet. It's all about changing your tasks during the day. Don't just fish, do some questing, some Rcing, some Agility, anything useful to you. If you're looking for quick money, Rcing is perfect. I make almost 2 million a day Law running then selling because of the extremly high demand. Bot safely, switch up your tasks, use long breaks and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

I'm currently botting Runecrafting and i haven't been caught yet. It's all about changing your tasks during the day. Don't just fish, do some questing, some Rcing, some Agility, anything useful to you. If you're looking for quick money, Rcing is perfect. I make almost 2 million a day Law running then selling because of the extremly high demand. Bot safely, switch up your tasks, use long breaks and you'll be fine.

This, don't just fish. I learned the hard way, I made an acc and botted fish and fish only. (This was when bans were much lower)

I had 87+ fish can't remember, but I had 10K raw shark, and was going to transfer that night when I thought one more night couldn't hurt. After that school day, I logged in to find myself delayed banned :(

This, don't just fish. I learned the hard way, I made an acc and botted fish and fish only. (This was when bans were much lower)

I had 87+ fish can't remember, but I had 10K raw shark, and was going to transfer that night when I thought one more night couldn't hurt. After that school day, I logged in to find myself delayed banned sad.png

It's ok. -hugs-

lol used khals RCER and was banned in 12 mins

I have used it for hours at a time on my main and made a few mill a day. Maybe your IP was flagged? Or maybe you were on f2p?

so khals is bad... was going to buy it whats the best aviable rc script

It's not bad at all, take it from me. It depends on what type of account you got, how old it is, stats, etc. Don't listen to someone who used the bot for 12 minutes and failed because of his own inexperience with bots.

Edited by Mustikurupt

I have used it for hours at a time on my main and made a few mill a day. Maybe your IP was flagged? Or maybe you were on f2p?

It's not bad at all, take it from me. It depends on what type of account you got, how old it is, stats, etc. Don't listen to someone who used the bot for 12 minutes and failed because of his own inexperience with bots.

lol inexperience with bots? i have been botting for 6 years. i botted 14 99's on my main on rs 3, and 6 more 99s on alt accounts.