Peter123456 Amazon Selling Log

peter123456

He's probably doing the Amazon Affiliate program.

No I am an amazon seller meaning i send them products to sell and they take a cut then pay me.

how much profit percentage do you make per a item and how much do you make per a month doing this + how old are you

it all depends I have some items as low as 25% margins but then I have some as high as 300% margings

No I am an amazon seller meaning i send them products to sell and they take a cut then pay me.

it all depends I have some items as low as 25% margins but then I have some as high as 300% margings

This is exactly what I want to do, good luck man not that you need it you seem to be doing amazing already!

• 2 weeks later...

Almost hit $30,000 in sales on Amazon smile.png hopefully within the next 2 weeks I will hit the $30,000 mark!

8-15-14 Update

Current 2 Week Earnings:

Aug 13, 2014 - Aug 27, 2014

iJsyCsXnzzdsQ.png

Sales Summary: (This is the sales I have done on Amazon in the last 7, 15, and 30 days not what I have been paid see Payments for that)

ixOvTK8KTbP9J.png

Total Sales: (Again This is what I have sold on amazon not what I have been paid from Amazon see Payments for that)

iba6GEvXA1mkwi.png

Edited by peter123456

Almost hit $30,000 in sales on Amazon smile.png hopefully within the next 2 weeks I will hit the $30,000 mark!

8-19-14 Update

Current 2 Week Earnings:

Aug 13, 2014 - Aug 27, 2014
iba9Mkl2Ybe4JX.png

Sales Summary: (This is the sales I have done on Amazon in the last 7, 15, and 30 days not what I have been paid see Payments for that)

ibkHHUlAkNdNId.png

Total Sales: (Again This is what I have sold on amazon not what I have been paid from Amazon see Payments for that)

inHpnR5RopXD1.png

Edited by peter123456