Online Business Ideas

Jordan

Whats that?

Pay Per download.

Basically a user uploads a file to your servers/sites and it is locked by a survey of which the person wanting to download it has to complete.

These surveys pay anything from 50c to $20 for certain countries.

if you have a big user base after mass advertisements and showing legitimacy you will have hundreds of users using hundreds of files.

They get the payout of the survey - your % you charge which is normally about 5% so if someone uploads a file and someone downloads in france and has to use their phone it normally makes like $15 so 5% or 15 is 75cents made for free now x that buy y and you've made your investment back in the first month.

Pay Per download.

Basically a user uploads a file to your servers/sites and it is locked by a survey of which the person wanting to download it has to complete.

if you have a big user base after mass advertisements and showing legitimacy you will have hundreds of users using hundreds of files.

They get the payout of the survey - your % you charge which is normally about 5% so if someone uploads a file and someone downloads in france and has to use their phone it normally makes like $15 so 5% or 15 is 75cents made for free now x that buy y and you've made your investment back in the first month.

Do you have an example?

Pay Per download.

Do you know how much work that is? Not only that, but enjoy consistent lawsuits against you for distributing copyrighted material. It's an easy case to win, if you set your site up right, but I highly doubt anyone wants to deal with that.

I know a few people making some nice money from things they set up online, but it's all a niche market. The only "real" way to make a big buck online nowadays is to come up with a completely new idea since nearly everything thought up already is saturated.

Maybe you could make a RuneScape fan site? Everyone's gotta start somewhere, mine as well build something where you know you could attract users to easily and make your mistakes with something less risky. You don't want your first business venture with massive amounts of capital involved to be your first attempt in the online market.

Do you know how much work that is? Not only that, but enjoy consistent lawsuits against you for distributing copyrighted material. It's an easy case to win, if you set your site up right, but I highly doubt anyone wants to deal with that.

I know a few people making some nice money from things they set up online, but it's all a niche market. The only "real" way to make a big buck online nowadays is to come up with a completely new idea since nearly everything thought up already is saturated.

Maybe you could make a RuneScape fan site? Everyone's gotta start somewhere, mine as well build something where you know you could attract users to easily and make your mistakes with something less risky. You don't want your first business venture with massive amounts of capital involved to be your first attempt in the online market.

I do know how hard it is to set one up, I was looking into it once but backed down because of that.

But with a solid team he'd be able to make it happen.