Road to making $1,000

TR33

In the past week I've:

• Researched and tested extensively how Jagex bans bots and developed a method to minimize the pain of bans.
  • Made a script to walk to the place i will first be botting at.
  • Made 2 other scripts, both coincidentally starting in the same spot, but doing different actions to make gold.
  • Have nearly finished making a tutorial island script

that is one LONNGG road my friend 

Well I gotta have an excuse to get my post count up, right? tongue.png

And yeah, with what @Mikasa said, I've played around with the numbers and seeing how I am able to allocate at least a few hours a day to this and I enjoy doing it there shouldn't be too much of a problem

Edited by WeinerNoggle

In the past week I've:

• Researched and tested extensively how Jagex bans bots and developed a method to minimize the pain of bans.
  • Made a script to walk to the place i will first be botting at.
  • Made 2 other scripts, both coincidentally starting in the same spot, but doing different actions to make gold.
  • Have nearly finished making a tutorial island script

Solid start, good luck.

• Like 1

Today I've:

• Continued buffing out my tutorial island script (noobie scripter here so I'm learning as I go)
  • Double checked what I plan on selling to make sure the market is still stable (Has been for past 90 days)
  • Made some adjustments to one of my goldfarming scripts to make it more efficient
  • Began looking into VPS's

Well I gotta have an excuse to get my post count up, right? tongue.png

And yeah, with what @Mikasa said, I've played around with the numbers and seeing how I am able to allocate at least a few hours a day to this and I enjoy doing it there shouldn't be too much of a problem

With only like 4 accounts running, I made ~$2.5k in 3-4 months, and that was when gold was at like $2/m

It really isn't hard aha

• Like 1