Why are Israel bombing innocent people?

lolmanden

This world will only see sense when we cut down the last tree and realise that money cannot provide us with oxygen. The world is so corrupt and we don't know half of the things that go on behind the scenes (I doubt we would want to tbh).  The thing I don't understand is when people have the ideology that if another civilisation came to earth that they would want to wipe us out, sure they could; but humans created the concept of war who is to say that their way of thinking is the same as ours. As long as there are humans on the earth there will always be wars. Bit off topic I know but interesting thought. 

I wouldn't say humans invented war, we just wage war on a large scale with advanced weaponry. There are many animals that if you come into their territory will kill you, there are many that also roam in packs and kill other packs. It may not be war as we are used to it, but it is war in a sense. I think the reason war exists for humans is that violence often times is the answer to our problems, violence is usually the most effective means of removing a problem from existence unfortunately. A few examples, don't like something another nation is doing? Bomb the shit out of them till they stop. Want some more land? Take it through violent action. Don't agree with someone elses ideology? Destroy them and you don't have to worry about. Want some other nations wealth and they decline trade relations? Invade. 

The sad reality is that violence and war are very effective means for obtaining what a nation wants, the loss of life is viewed as acceptable if the act "saves" more people than it destroys or if more of "them" die than how many of yours died. It would stand to reason that other beings (if they exist) would see war as a viable means to obtain what they want, assuming they are capable of thought and have free will. I guess we won't know until that day comes, if it does. However by that time we will have probably destroyed our planet to the point where there wouldn't be much to gain from war.

Edited by Molly

I wouldn't say humans invented war, we just wage war on a large scale with advanced weaponry. There are many animals that if you come into their territory will kill you, there are many that also roam in packs and kill other packs. It may not be war as we are used to it, but it is war in a sense. I think the reason war exists for humans is that violence often times is the answer to our problems, violence is usually the most effective means of removing a problem from existence unfortunately. A few examples, don't like something another nation is doing? Bomb the shit out of them till they stop. Want some more land? Take it through violent action. Don't agree with someone elses ideology? Destroy them and you don't have to worry about. Want some other nations wealth and they decline trade relations? Invade. 

The sad reality is that violence and war are very effective means for obtaining what a nation wants, the loss of life is viewed as acceptable if the act "saves" more people than it destroys or if more of "them" die than how many of yours died. It would stand to reason that other beings (if they exist) would see war as a viable means to obtain what they want, assuming they are capable of thought and have free will. I guess we won't know until that day comes, if it does. However by that time we will have probably destroyed our planet to the point where there wouldn't be much to gain from war.

I totally agree with the fact that in cases war is a must. Hitler for example was never going to stop through negotiation. What I mean is if you think about the actual concept of war, fighting and violence; whether that be humans or animals it may only be upon earth. For example we as humans find it impossible to comprehend the possibility that there is no beginning and end to the universe. We created the concept of time, there is no reason why we cannot of done the same with war. The fact that some people believe another civilisation may of came to earth before why didn't they just wipe us out then? It is believed they helped ancient civilisations build the pyramids for example, maybe they want us to progress rather than wipe us out. If any such thing exists of course.

I also agree that we will of most likely destroyed ourselves before anybody else does.

Getting way to deep and off topic here but oh well.