APA Den Cooker

Apaec

Hxl7lpZ.png

That seems to be broken while cooking karambwans. happy.png

Also, while cooking karambwans, at the "cook-x" option, it enters stuff like "7883". Could you make it just enter 28 or at least give an option to do so? Many people actually just enter 28, like me. :s

The script works fine for the rest while cooking it. Very fast & very smooth :)

Edited by Maikie61

Hxl7lpZ.png

That seems to be broken while cooking karambwans. happy.png

Also, while cooking karambwans, at the "cook-x" option, it enters stuff like "7883". Could you make it just enter 28 or at least give an option to do so? Many people actually just enter 28, like me. :s

The script works fine for the rest while cooking it. Very fast & very smooth smile.png

Is this den cooker or aio cooker?

Also, what is the EXACT message which you get when you successfully cook a karambwan ? and the message when you burn one?

And i might make it just type 28 instead of a random number, or i could make it a random number between 28 and 100. I just had antiban in mind :D )

apa

Is this den cooker or aio cooker?

Also, what is the EXACT message which you get when you successfully cook a karambwan ? and the message when you burn one?

And i might make it just type 28 instead of a random number, or i could make it a random number between 28 and 100. I just had antiban in mind biggrin.png )

apa

Den Cooker.

There are no messages in the console when a karambwan is burnt/cooked, but the burnt number is correct and updated, just not the cooked one. The cooked one remains 0.

I haven't tested it with other fish. Gotta cook my karambwan stack first. ;)

Den Cooker.

There are no messages in the console when a karambwan is burnt/cooked, but the burnt number is correct and updated, just not the cooked one. The cooked one remains 0.

I haven't tested it with other fish. Gotta cook my karambwan stack first. wink.png

Odd, i didn't think I added karambwan support for the den cooker, oh well haha! i mean the message you get in the chatbox when you cook one

eg it might say

'You successfully cooked a karambwan' or something along those lines.

apa

Woah!

grats on 99 cooking when it comes, thats one massive proggie ! thanks !: )

apa

2m exp ohmy.pngbiggrin.png

so the bot was working perfectly fine before, but i tried starting it up, and it just says "couldn't find: Emerald Benedict" and it stands there afking

ive tried manually starting it in the bank, and manually starting it while its cooking and nothing.

Edited by impulse rs

so the bot was working perfectly fine before, but i tried starting it up, and it just says "couldn't find: Emerald Benedict" and it stands there afking

ive tried manually starting it in the bank, and manually starting it while its cooking and nothing.

Strange. I'll give it a test run later today. Just to make sure, you are standing in rogues den right? try and find a world where the banker guy is a  bit closer to the fire.

apa

Strange. I'll give it a test run later today. Just to make sure, you are standing in rogues den right? try and find a world where the banker guy is a  bit closer to the fire.

apa

i got 17-68 cooking with this script smile.png  yeah it's standing where it should be

I'm cooking raw tuna if that helps.

edaf1786c1.png

Edited by impulse rs

• Maldesto changed the title to APA Den Cooker