Is bottling still safe?

reileythenasty

lolno jagex is in the ass of every bot that logs in. botting "safe" only makes jagex use lube when they fuck you.

Every time you bot there is always a risk of getting banned. Make sure you take preventative measures to make it believable. I like to quest a lot and do misc tasks. If you just bot one skill nonstop you will be banned shortly. Bot Smart!

I noted about 4 months ago for 99 woodcut which went perfectly fine all day all night. What should I do to be safer since the release of the bit bans, or is it just so bad I shouldn't do it at all

I noted about 4 months ago for 99 woodcut which went perfectly fine all day all night. What should I do to be safer since the release of the bit bans, or is it just so bad I shouldn't do it at all

Back then it was quite easier and could do 24 hour plus proggies. They're cracking down so just take breaks in between scripts. I use my main and I haven't been banned since release. Just bot smart m8

• Like 1

Botting has never been safe, and never will be safe.  There are measures that you can take as a botter to minimize your risk of being banned such as botting for reasonable amounts of time, taking breaks, doing quests, botting a variety of skills, and doing other menial tasks that makes it look as if you are not botting.