Molly's Thiever

Molly

Yo thanks for the quick update, but it seems to have broken the banking system. After your health falls below the amount specified, it goes to the bank and only eats one food, and then puts all the food back. If you could have a look into that would be awesome

Cheers

Just pushed update, should eat till full hp when it banks now.

Sorry, I didn't explain it right. I mean it doesn't withdraw food from the bank when it runs out of food

It's isn't designed to do that, how often does it fail when thieving the wall safe? I've never thieved from them at length and the account I tested it with is around 90 thieving.

Hey

Bought the script, Quick quesiton

When thieving thugs in the desert, if i bring food in note form will it unnote it and heal like that?

Cheers

It does not, I can add that when I have some free time.

Hey when i select to pick cakes then thieve the ardy knight it doesnt do it, it just runs to bank to withdraw cakes 

could you show me what my settings need to be for it to take cakes then thieve ardy knight 

Fill out a bug report as I have outlined in the OP please so I can investigate exactly what is happening.

With the rogue den, it only gets food from the bank, heals to full and then rebanks the food, then goes to the wall without grabbing food, is that how the script is supposed to be?

That is how it is intended to work, how often does it fail when thieving the wall safe? I've never thieved from them at length and the account I tested it with is around 90 thieving.

Sorry for delayed responses, I was away from home for 5 days.