Molly's Thiever

Molly

Yeah you fail it a lot, needs food in the inventory like with thieving master farmers, if you could change that would be cool thanks

Okay, will change that today.

trial my shit up fam

hi, can i get free trial please?

Like the OP for trials guys.

Hey, would be awesome if you could add un-noting food while blackjacking

I will, I'll try to get to it within the next couple days.

The *steal cake for food* Does not work for me, im stealing from knights and guards in ardoughn and when it runs out of cakes it runs to the bank stores money and just sits there.. any idea?

Will be working on this today.

The *steal cake for food* Does not work for me, im stealing from knights and guards in ardoughn and when it runs out of cakes it runs to the bank stores money and just sits there.. any idea?

Will be working on this today.

trying to bank tea stall at Varrock was just standing there and going through different anti-bans until the logger got spammed and the client freezes. (tested twice).

also no option to pickpocket farmers, level 10?

Please link the logger when you have these issues. Post settings etc, there is a bug report form in the OP that outlines how to report a bug, it makes it much easier to fix. Also no, level 10 farmers are not included because as far as I'm aware they are not worth doing.

Please link the logger when you have these issues. Post settings etc, there is a bug report form in the OP that outlines how to report a bug, it makes it much easier to fix. Also no, level 10 farmers are not included because as far as I'm aware they are not worth doing.

I was going to recreate it again and screen shot the logger sense you can't open it after the client freezes but the issue seems to be fixed now.

but when you leave the drop from stalls check box unchecked it still does it anyway. not a big deal don't want to bank tea anyway just noticed lol.

Edited by Convergence

I was going to recreate it again and screen shot the logger sense you can't open it after the client freezes but the issue seems to be fixed now.

but when you leave the drop from stalls check box unchecked it still does it anyway. not a big deal don't want to bank tea anyway just noticed lol.

Yeah it always drops tea, that setting is for when stealing things like cakes, silk, gems, etc. I have the bot set to bank those things by default.

hey could i get free trial? i know its not been 2 weeks but i need to find good thief bot for blackjacking to grind 99, other thief bot doesnt support blackjacking yet

Sure just gave you a trial.

Edited by Molly