Has anyone not get banned?

danspazy

by anyone, i mean people that been botting since literally weeks after release of osrs

none one of those newbies that are new to botting cause obviously you haven't been banned

i wanna know if there is a veteran botters who haven't been banned

and if you haven't been banned

how long do you bot per day and what is your break setup and how the fuck do you get so lucky!?!?!?

I've been botting one account really consistently for around 6 months now, what I've botted for profit on it includes:

• thieving gems in the rogue's den
  • blue dragons
  • woodcutting
  • fletching
  • hunter

I've gotten a single 2-day ban because I was reported by a pmod at blue dragons sad.png

as for my setup, I do 8-10 hours a day almost every day of the week.

Edited by adc

wow dude above ^ You are a total asshole. I have my 7 year account I have botted rs2 since around 2008 with 0 bans other than one I got on a 24/7 hitpoints pure. Recently began botting oldschool again after months of playing legit and I got a 2 day ban within a week. I was doing stronghold / nature rune crafting but I never left the bot going more than an hour or two and when I did I was having conversations with people. I was even playing legit more often than botting as I had to get construction to 47 for glory teleports and a lot of buying supplies with the 20m gold I bought. I would not recommend botting any main right now that you have personally put a lot of time into. I would suggest starting a new fully botted main.