Does anyone play Aura Kingdom?

The Hero of Time

75? holy shit.. also there are a lot of bots.. and the game is anything but inactive.. maybe it is at 75 i have no idea rofl how'd you get that high? and didn't know it was possibly to play trough steam, i use ak client

The game is active in lower levels due to its new appearance on steam, but still nothing compared to how it was before, also leaving the higher levels too isolated to make the game enjoyable, which is why I have so many smurfs.

The game is active in lower levels due to its new appearance on steam, but still nothing compared to how it was before, also leaving the higher levels too isolated to make the game enjoyable, which is why I have so many smurfs.

If you dont play. can i get some G's bb74ab21c9.jpg

i'll probaly won't get them anyway, but do you plan on playing soon? also tell me, how did you get to lvl to 75? holy crap

If you dont play. can i get some G's bb74ab21c9.jpg

i'll probaly won't get them anyway, but do you plan on playing soon? also tell me, how did you get to lvl to 75? holy crap

Group questing is the fastest, and probably more enjoyable, or else you're just making a MMORP open free realm game basically a anime universe for grand theft auto.. 1-50(+/- 10)  you should have  no problems. 

Group questing is the fastest, and probably more enjoyable, or else you're just making a MMORP open free realm game basically a anime universe for grand theft auto.. 1-50(+/- 10)  you should have  no problems. 

suuuuure, leave the G's out .... xD jk , but are you planning to continue to play soon ?