Romantic tips?

kazeros

Hello guys,

I'm from belgium so if i type something wrong don't judge me too hard please.

So I had some relationships in the past that lastet a few months but never really worked out in the long run because I always get bored of those relationships and wan't to be a single man again.

Last year i decided to stay single for a longer time like 1 or 2 years to enjoy my life with my friends as much as possible.

Now i met this girl at new years evening and we kissed but than i left because i didn't want a relationship. Few days later she texted me and we started talking and meeting at party's, exct. .. Now when we met we kissed sometimes but i really didn't want more than that.

But that was not the case with her she wanted to start a relationship but i kept saying no. A few weeks later I realised that the more i hang out with her the more that i started too have feelings for her. So i was in a fight to chose between keeping my promise to stay single or follow my feelings and start dating again. I chose to follow my feelings because i couldn't hold it in any longer! I loved her! I just hoped i wouldn't get bored again after a few months like always....

We are a few months in a relationship now and by my suprise I love her more than ever! She's like a best friend when we are together with the benifits of a relationship. I realised this because she is on a vacation with familly now for 2 weeks and i miss her so much! 

So after this long (maybee boring story) i have a question.

I wan't to do something romantic with her or for her on the day she comes back (21/07/14). Does any have any ideas?

Thank you.

Run while you still can, fucking clingy! lol, just kidding. I know the feeling.

Bubble bath with insense, candles and some fucking wine. have a towel laid out on the bed and some massage oil when she gets out. make sure the room is warm enough that the oil won't be cold on her skin. have those fake cheap flower pedals layin out n shit. maybe have a book/netflix for the bath. may be a little far, give or take some of the shit, but its RELAXING and you look like a king for under $20. (cheaper then dinner bitches.)

As for hero.

That's not really fair, thats how my current relationship started. I told her no, and she bugged me FOR MONTHS if we could be something more then friends, finally she gave me an ultimatum of either we are something more or we are nothing. I wanted nothing to do with it at the time.

Edited by OurSickStory

Bubble bath with insense, candles and some fucking wine. have a towel laid out on the bed and some massage oil when she gets out. make sure the room is warm enough that the oil won't be cold on her skin. have those fake cheap flower pedals layin out n shit. maybe have a book/netflix for the bath. may be a little far, give or take some of the shit, but its RELAXING and you look like a king for under $20. (cheaper then dinner bitches.)

Good idea but i'll keep that one for when i would live together with her.

i nevir seena girl irl b4 

sry m9

No problem enjoy it while u can ;)

As for hero.

That's not really fair, thats how my current relationship started. I told her no, and she bugged me FOR MONTHS if we could be something more then friends, finally she gave me an ultimatum of either we are something more or we are nothing. I wanted nothing to do with it at the time.

But she didn't put me for an ultimatum she just waited and said it once in a while but i realised that i really wanted her as my girlfriend and i asked her if she still wanted a realtionship and thats how it started... :)