Protecting your computer from Java based Attacks!

DMoneigh

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us!

No problem, please send me some feedback.

People use .NET and C++, not Java but I guess it would be useful is people throw in malicious JAR files

People do use Java. You're using this bot aren't you? Millions of people play Minecraft, have played Runescape, and others games that use Java. Browsing the web can make you a victim of a JDB attack.

• Like 1

No problem, please send me some feedback.

People do use Java. You're using this bot aren't you? Millions of people play Minecraft, have played Runescape, and others games that use Java. Browsing the web can make you a victim of a JDB attack.

This bot is the last thing I'll use, I just lurk on the programming section of the forum for a laugh every now and then. Also, if you think your program will detect FUD Java Drive-By attacks you are heavily mistaken, people pay thousands for advanced Cryptos. I won't bother addressing the rest of your post

This bot is the last thing I'll use, I just lurk on the programming section of the forum for a laugh every now and then. Also, if you think your program will detect FUD Java Drive-By attacks you are heavily mistaken, people pay thousands for advanced Cryptos. I won't bother addressing the rest of your post

Please proceed to create a malicious Java program that JScanner can't detect.

Unobfuscated Results

Obfuscated Results

Edited by DMoneigh

Please proceed to create a malicious Java program that JScanner can't detect.

Unobfuscated Results

Obfuscated Results

"It allows users to scan class files, Jar files, and Applets for malicious code."

Which is why I said this won't work on FUD JDB attacks, cause the user won't be able to deliberately scan the file.