Pug Planker [$$$]

Pug

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pug your planker is amazing, but is there anyway you can update the prices\profit-hr, its not accurate and is too high relate it to zyb prices or something atm its recording each oak plank as 520e when on zyb their going around 400-450e maxed.. also any chance ur gonna fix ur feather pack buyer? another amazing script ive used one in the past and its brilliant.

Pug your planker is amazing, but is there anyway you can update the prices\profit-hr, its not accurate and is too high relate it to zyb prices or something atm its recording each oak plank as 520e when on zyb their going around 400-450e maxed.. also any chance ur gonna fix ur feather pack buyer? another amazing script ive used one in the past and its brilliant.

yah at the time of making this script the zybez price API wasnt working so i just hard coded the prices into the script. Il make them live when i get 5 minutes. I also posted on the featherpack buyer script thread, il have a look at that to soon. :)

thanks for your custom and choosing pug scripts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...