Scammed by James' worker

BanAppeals

Disputed member: James / Geoffrey-SF-

Thread Link: ---

Explanation: I ordered 2 accounts to be skilled and quested upon by Geoffrey through James. After taking my money he said that he had something to do in real life so he finished only the skilling part of the order and refunded my money. I then took 1/2 of what he gave me and got the accounts quested. After a few days of botting, everything is going fine. I then wake up on July 1st at around 3:30 PM EST. I try to login to my bots and find out that 1 of them is disabled, and the other one had the password changed. I go attempt to change the password of the account that I'm unable to access and when I enter the email it says that the email is incorrect. I didn't verify the email, nor did I change the password's of the accounts because I've used James for these types of accounts numerous times. So from here I go straight to contact James, and this is the conversation we had.

Evidence:

E2RlKyP.png

7BRkXf2.pngWe2WAIE.pngDmPDBF4.png

cySFxDC.png

Here's me giving the info to Geoffrey:

0iUAf68.png

Here's the email request on the account that I still have access to (But got banned by Geoffrey):

Z6ejypn.pngHeres the account with the 9M on it before it got hacked:

INb3NsN.png

Edited by BanAppeals
  • Like 1

Because I know how to run my bots  without getting them banned within 2 days or however long it was. Also I didn't change the name of the account to teppei, that proves that it was hacked.

i'm sorry but i'm really finding that hard to believe. So you're saying he hacked you and changed your name to a different NMZ host name? I don't even understand how that would effect anything so there is no valid reason for him to change your name.

to mods: i'm going to bed in 30 mins or so and will be back in 6-12 hours

i'm sorry but i'm really finding that hard to believe. So you're saying he hacked you and changed your name to a different NMZ host name? I don't even understand how that would effect anything so there is no valid reason for him to change your name.

to mods: i'm going to bed in 30 mins or so and will be back in 6-12 hours

Maybe he bot's NMZ too? How am I supposed to know? I know that all of my accounts have some variation of "Demon" in their names. I wouldn't change the name of the account to "Teppei NMZ". Why would I change the name of my account to Teppei NMZ before it got banned / hacked?

Maybe he bot's NMZ too? How am I supposed to know? I know that all of my accounts have some variation of "Demon" in their names. I wouldn't change the name of the account to "Teppei NMZ". Why would I change the name of my account to Teppei NMZ before it got banned / hacked?

Prove that my worker changed the name to teppei nmz.

• Like 1

FYI: I am "BanAppeals". I had to appeal my ban for this account and it got unbanned.

Can you please post a picture of the money being in your inventory or your bank?

Also, you botted on the account before so the ban can be a delayed ban, there's no way to tell for sure unless you can get Jagex to give you more information regarding that.

Ok so there is some confusion about what the coffer is. The coffer is basically where the NPC takes money to pay for the game. You can deposit/withdraw money just like you could a bank. If I had wanted to take the money out of the coffer and put it in my bank / inventory I could do just that.

then prove the money was on a "hacked" account...i can screeny my bank and say u hacked me doesnt mean shit without evidence