Runescape Dicing

Pecman

Yeah, it was a shame that most hosts would turn corrupt after receiving large stakes, but either way it was still an enjoyable experience. smile.png

Yeah they see large stakes they go nuts lol. Hope we can re-live that experience again someday lol

It's in  full bloom on 07. You can still do it. 

Forreal? Excuse my lack of knowledge on that as i dont play 07

Yeah they see large stakes they go nuts lol. Hope we can re-live that experience again someday lol

Forreal? Excuse my lack of knowledge on that as i dont play 07

Oh yes. It's pretty crazy. Check out w301 and go to duel arena. Also, a popular thing nowadays is staking cc's. Trusted maxed mains take people's bets, and then go stake it. People get 95% of their winnings. It's just a 50/50 risk to your cash to double it. It's fun as hell, haha.

Oh yes. It's pretty crazy. Check out w301 and go to duel arena. Also, a popular thing nowadays is staking cc's. Trusted maxed mains take people's bets, and then go stake it. People get 95% of their winnings. It's just a 50/50 risk to your cash to double it. It's fun as hell, haha.

sounds risky....i like it! haha

Lol i remember that was when i enjoyed runescape to the fullest, gambling big pots nd shit. I'd stay online for like 6 hours straight making and loosing bills. What was your favorite thing in runescape to do, past or present?

I can relate entirely! I remember hosting for some dicing clans, and the rush of either winning or losing a big stake was super exciting.

Good times, I wish I could go back. sad.png

You can dice on "other forums"

also check out denoxums staker when it comes out, a fully automated staking script!