Sneaky Jagex

Laz

LOL............what makes u think im gonna bot multiple tabs when randoms dont work? 

If this site is not functual by the end of this month. i well be moving my services to another spot.

I Think Almost 4weeks waiting for a bot to get threw randoms etc is being really patient no?

if that isnt patient around here then this must be a non-stop issue this site has.

If you are willing to bot on one tab when randoms don't work then why aren't you willing to bot on multiple tabs when randoms don't work ? :p

Anyways, development has been slacking I won't deny that but randoms have not not been working for a month, that's bs. They don't work on OSB2 tho, but a fix for that is coming very soon.

If you are willing to bot on one tab when randoms don't work then why aren't you willing to bot on multiple tabs when randoms don't work ? tongue.png

Anyways, development has been slacking I won't deny that but randoms have not not been working for a month, that's bs. They don't work on OSB2 tho, but a fix for that is coming very soon.

Loooool get a life bro.

who the fuck wants to sit infront of a computer and fix randoms all day? SMFH

Nobody.

Just be patient.

thought so....and thats why im saying everyone who purchased vip in the pass month just got gf. we dont pay vip to sit infront of are computers fixing randoms all day. i can understand a week of it being down but a whole month is complete bullshit. I Dont see anyone being refunded for there vip during this long period of time unless they give their accounts to the people they pay to keep this bot site running. Anywase i dont wanna argue with u man its not your fault im just making a point that everyone should be seeing. if all users from this site went to another site with their money that site would be more functual due to the cash supplie. whats the scoop with this site? #1 botting site making shit loads of cash but so many errors.

Thanks for this. 

Another common bug I've seen which could result in players being banned (but can only be fixed by the scripters themselves)

Is that if there's a random skilling event occuring before the player reaches the location, the bot will auto click on the skilling event, causing you to lose your rod, break your axe etc and other players to get suspicious.

Example:

So, I was in edgeville/barb village fly fishing, I was watching the bot progress and noticed that there was a whirlpool in the water. The bot clicked on the whirlpool and would have started fishing if I had not prevented it. Assuming this was just an error and the bot didn't notice whirlpools I filed it away. Until I got another whirlpool that I was already fishing in. The bot recognized a whirlpool's appearance and went to a new fishing location. 

Thanks for the update again! 

Have a great day

Regards, 

Exuviae

LOL............what makes u think im gonna bot multiple tabs when randoms dont work? 

If this site is not functual by the end of this month. i well be moving my services to another spot.

I Think Almost 4weeks waiting for a bot to get threw randoms etc is being really patient no?

if that isnt patient around here then this must be a non-stop issue this site has.

I've personally farmed 500-800m 07 using this bot in the past month you just aren't using the right scripts or the right version...  Osbot2 isn't functional at all right now just use the older bot.  Although I will admit this last week has been stressful and my profits decreased significantly (almost to a break even point because of my proxies fees) because the three scripts I use on osbot1 were not working and osbot2 is currently broken

Edited by DPSkillaS

• 2 weeks later...