Once again, delayed.

ImMoney

Osbot 2 the "flawless" version was suppose to be released on monday this week, but got delayed so they promised us in order to get it flawless we had to wait another couple of days for the release, the date set was friday, 20th of June. Note that the community have already waited half a year and another delay would have been disrespectful for the loyal users of this site. Also take in note that this is not a free charity site, users pay for scripts even monthly and monthly VIP/Sponsors etc. fees. When you pay for something and get promised something, it is highly unprofessional to not deliver what you have promised.

In other words, where the heck is the release I've been waiting for, I can't see it, can you? 

Edited by Money

Osbot 2 the "flawless" version was suppose to be released on monday this week, but got delayed so they promised us in order to get it flawless we had to wait another couple of days for the release, the date set was friday, 20th of June. Note that the community have already waited half a year and another delay would have been disrespectful for the loyal users of this site. Also take in note that this is not a free charity site, users pay for scripts even monthly and monthly VIP/Sponsors etc. fees. When you pay for something and get promised something, it is highly unprofessional to not deliver what you have promised.

In other words, where the heck is the release I've been waiting for, I can't see it, can you? 

It didn't promise a flawless version. It was released yesterday. The sdn is up.

Well, the promised to release a flawless version of the client, so can't be it.

Look; the devs work hard to keep the client updated and are still working to continue to try and make it as best as possible. 

If you aren't happy with waiting for an update to the bugs that still need stamping out i'd suggest not buying anymore scripts for the meantime 

Just let them do the job. I would much rather wait for a stable version, with randoms working properly than having something not-completed just to meet the release date.

It was supposed to be releaed on monday, but because the devs wanted the client to be bugfree and flawless they chose to delay the release in order to give the community a flawless version, and now it is delay again, shouldnt be like this.