Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, dcbrah7 said:

im running abyss on a lower lvl account and noticing if it emergency teles back to ferox enclave the bot freezes, and the action still says interracting with passage or rock.

Grab a screenshot and check the client logger for errors.
If it needs to teleport away that often, you might wanna level up your defence and HP, else it totally not worth running abyss

9 hours ago, myrust said:

Hey man could I get a 24hr trial. I had one before but didn't have time to use it as was away for a few days. Any update on adding the crafting cape as a banking method yet?

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Grab a screenshot and check the client logger for errors.
If it needs to teleport away that often, you might wanna level up your defence and HP, else it totally not worth running abyss

Enjoy!

Hey man for some reason when crafting bloods on zeah, the script doesn't use the western shortcut even though I have the 73 agility required. I don't seen an option in settings to use or not use it either so just wondering if it has the agililty shortcut functionality at all?

7 minutes ago, myrust said:

Hey man for some reason when crafting bloods on zeah, the script doesn't use the western shortcut even though I have the 73 agility required. I don't seen an option in settings to use or not use it either so just wondering if it has the agililty shortcut functionality at all?

The west shortcut is only to get back to the center after crafting runes... if that is what you are asking

Edited by Khaleesi

38 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Might just wanna retsart your client... the webwalker deals with the walking

Cleared cache and restarted client. It redownloaded webwalker and the same issue is happening. Just walks right past the shortcut and tries to walk back the long way around. Czar's script is doing the same so it could be a more widespread issue with either the webwalker or with the client itself not recognizing either what agility lvl you have, or not seeing the shortcut itself, or both scripts are broken on zeah.

14 minutes ago, myrust said:

Cleared cache and restarted client. It redownloaded webwalker and the same issue is happening. Just walks right past the shortcut and tries to walk back the long way around. Czar's script is doing the same so it could be a more widespread issue with either the webwalker or with the client itself not recognizing either what agility lvl you have, or not seeing the shortcut itself, or both scripts are broken on zeah.

I have been running it non stop for weeks there and I never noticed this, nor are other people atm.
I'm running it for 30 min right now and I did not skip it even once, so I believe the issues lies on your end somehow? :/

Edited by Khaleesi

38 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

I have been running it non stop for weeks there and I never noticed this, nor are other people atm.
I'm running it for 30 min right now and I did not skip it even once, so I believe the issues lies on your end somehow? :/

Could you private message me the settings you use . It could well be i'm doing something wrong but i've no idea what unless other settings for other rc methods build into the script are  somehow clashing with the ones for the blood on zeah.

Could it be related to getting attacked by that skeleton, I think that causes the "WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of high priority break condition!" errors

Edited by myrust

8 hours ago, myrust said:

Could you private message me the settings you use . It could well be i'm doing something wrong but i've no idea what unless other settings for other rc methods build into the script are  somehow clashing with the ones for the blood on zeah.

Could it be related to getting attacked by that skeleton, I think that causes the "WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of high priority break condition!" errors

There isn't a settings in the script or client that can fuck this up tbh, just basic webwalking :/
tried to reinstall osbot completely by deleting the folder?

Feel free to join the discord, talks easier 😉

Been rc bloods in the abyss and ever since this morning or yesterday night whenever I start up the bot it starts spamming Null pointer exceptions in the logs and doesn't do anything

[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Banking - house teleport tab
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.khal.runecrafterv2.t.t.aUX.i(kb:540)
    at org.khal.runecrafterv2.t.t.aUX.F(kb:291)
    at org.khal.runecrafterv2.t.t.aUX.j(kb:96)
    at org.khal.runecrafterv2.KhalRunecrafter.onLoop(sc:164)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(pf:74)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Shutting down script background executors
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Stopping Deathlistener!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!

5 hours ago, osrsBotter182 said:

Been rc bloods in the abyss and ever since this morning or yesterday night whenever I start up the bot it starts spamming Null pointer exceptions in the logs and doesn't do anything

[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Banking - house teleport tab
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.khal.runecrafterv2.t.t.aUX.i(kb:540)
    at org.khal.runecrafterv2.t.t.aUX.F(kb:291)
    at org.khal.runecrafterv2.t.t.aUX.j(kb:96)
    at org.khal.runecrafterv2.KhalRunecrafter.onLoop(sc:164)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(pf:74)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Shutting down script background executors
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Stopping Deathlistener!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 08:10:22 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!

The fix is already pending, just waiting for osbot to apply.
Pick another food type for now :)

Edited by Khaleesi

Recently started using zeah bloods, rarely (every few hours) it will kind of get stuck in a walking loop between these two points. It seems to happen to when run energy is depleted, and it needs to chisel. it will walk between these two spots and just before reaching one, will begin the walk to the other in a loop. Might need a slightly longer wait delay when walking to chisel spot to account for walk speed instead of run speed or something. Working amazing otherwise.

IwGy7Y1.png

15 hours ago, bobdough said:

Recently started using zeah bloods, rarely (every few hours) it will kind of get stuck in a walking loop between these two points. It seems to happen to when run energy is depleted, and it needs to chisel. it will walk between these two spots and just before reaching one, will begin the walk to the other in a loop. Might need a slightly longer wait delay when walking to chisel spot to account for walk speed instead of run speed or something. Working amazing otherwise.

IwGy7Y1.png

Will check it out :)