Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

only suggestion i have is when banking maybe do more than one thing at a time?

currently low defense so i eat trout every other trip. also using stamina potions.

like say im low on hp and run energy. bot will bank and grab a few trout, eat. bank again and get a stamina pot, drink it. bank again to withdraw ess to put in pouches, loads pouches, then banks again for full inventory of essence for trip.

maybe have it withdraw food/potions at same time as essence for pouches. save a lil time and might make more per hour aswellsmile.png

im only using the small medium and large pouches.

just a suggestion! this bot is awesome as is. up to 69 rcing now with no issues

I know it's a, "take risk into your own hands" type of deal, but these failsafes CANNOT keep my 70 def character alive in the abyss. In fact, I have died every time botting over just 2 hours: 3 times in 1 day. I do not believe the emergency tele option works.

eat at 75%, have armor on, tele at 35%. I was really impressed with the script until I had to get my pouches again​

I know it's a, "take risk into your own hands" type of deal, but these failsafes CANNOT keep my 70 def character alive in the abyss. In fact, I have died every time botting over just 2 hours: 3 times in 1 day. I do not believe the emergency tele option works.

eat at 75%, have armor on, tele at 35%. I was really impressed with the script until I had to get my pouches again​

Do you also realize that pkrs can kill you?

Just tested the emergency teleport and it worked fine in abyss, even worked fine.

It should teleport with pkrs aswell, but if they spec you hard enough you'll die... 

only suggestion i have is when banking maybe do more than one thing at a time?

currently low defense so i eat trout every other trip. also using stamina potions.

like say im low on hp and run energy. bot will bank and grab a few trout, eat. bank again and get a stamina pot, drink it. bank again to withdraw ess to put in pouches, loads pouches, then banks again for full inventory of essence for trip.

maybe have it withdraw food/potions at same time as essence for pouches. save a lil time and might make more per hour aswellsmile.png

im only using the small medium and large pouches.

just a suggestion! this bot is awesome as is. up to 69 rcing now with no issues

Will have a look at it mate smile.png

Thx for the feedback

one thing i have found being a problem is sometimes it will click on the house portal and exit my horse and not be able to get in i lost 2 hours of playtime because of this. and i watched it again and like 5min ago it just right click exited and i had to reset the bot. but other than that pretty awesome :P Im editing this because it jsut did the same thing by leaving my house :(

Edited by davazn

one thing i have found being a problem is sometimes it will click on the house portal and exit my horse and not be able to get in i lost 2 hours of playtime because of this. and i watched it again and like 5min ago it just right click exited and i had to reset the bot. but other than that pretty awesome :P Im editing this because it jsut did the same thing by leaving my house sad.png

Will take a look at it, thx for the report

• Like 1